So I have $10.81 in the eShop...

#21MicroOmegaManPosted 11/18/2012 9:34:20 AM
Ah.

If you end up digging them, DenpaMen will get you the most playtime for sure. There's a demo for it, by the way. It's full of charm, but to me, just a bland game underneath so don't leave it up to me to do the convincing.

Liberation Maiden is a great action game. Controls with one hand on the left side of the 3DS, one hand manning the stylus. For some people, this control scheme could be a deal breaker, though. Definitely short, but if you're into it, it's has a hard mode worth playing and some other "achievements" to expand your play time a bit. 3 to 4 hours all said. I'm very partial to it (thus why I recommended it), and I know a guy who's even going so far as to call it his likely game of the year.

NightSky is something else. A physics based puzzle-platformer, really it's more relaxed than anything you'll find on the eShop. I've seen some people/reviews call this one short as well, but playing the harder alternate mode (new levels), I'm going to get 5 hours out of this one, easy. Maybe more if the difficulty keeps going up. Your mileage may vary, I guess, if you happen to be particularly good at manipulating the little ball. It's got interesting, ambient music, if you were wondering about that. Highly recommended as well.
---
If I never reward you with attention, I may see you as a troll.
Buy these: Liberation Maiden, Ace Mathician, Xenoblade, Solatarobo (sequel incoming, get hype)
#22teamaquashock(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 9:47:40 AM
Oh thanks! That really makes me curious now on which to get! They all seem very good.
---
Palutena: "I really can't imagine you being in a "melee".
Pit: "That's because I wasn't -_-" 3DS Friend Code: 0430-9368-3384
#23JoeBudden42Posted 11/18/2012 10:54:06 AM
I'd say Mutant Muddz. It's definitely my favorite eshop game. And I'm still playing it today because of the DLC they just released for free. I have over 9.5 hours on it.
#24MicroOmegaManPosted 11/18/2012 11:11:01 AM
Just wanted to make sure I say this, because it may have sounded like I was saying to skip the "normal" mode of NightSky. Definitely play the "normal" mode before the "alternate" mode.
---
If I never reward you with attention, I may see you as a troll.
Buy these: Liberation Maiden, Ace Mathician, Xenoblade, Solatarobo (sequel incoming, get hype)
#25Boney00Posted 11/23/2012 12:10:23 PM
teamaquashock posted...
Oh thanks! That really makes me curious now on which to get! They all seem very good.

So which did you end up getting if you were able to decide?
---
PSN: Bones00 3DS FC: 3136 6642 8964
#26SMASHKING84Posted 11/29/2012 5:06:59 PM
if you don't already have them there's always gb games.
my self im torn i already have every gb game i want,cave story,and denpa
it looks like it's either crashmo or lm for me

or is there some other gem you haven't listed? i should note i have 56 bucks so ill buy anything except retail downloads(because if i get one i won't have enough for ucb and shantae....)
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:3
unless i state otherwise everything i say is MY opinion.