EGM only gave Paper Mario: Sticker Star a 6.5/10

#1YamiYugi4400Posted 11/16/2012 7:56:20 PM
http://www.egmnow.com/articles/reviews/egm-review-paper-mario-sticker-star/

There are some flaws with Paper Mario: Sticker Star, though, and the most glaring resides with the new combat system. Scrapping a more traditional, XP-driven system, Sticker Star relies on the item the game is named after: stickers. You must go around the world and collect as many stickers as possible in order to fill up your sticker book. Then when you enter combat, you must spend these stickers, which only have one use each, to perform vintage Mario maneuvers like jumping and swinging a hammer..

---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#2Baha05Posted 11/16/2012 7:57:21 PM
Ok? So one review site gave it a 6.5/10. Big deal
---
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"
#3MetalLokiPosted 11/16/2012 7:59:15 PM
Just google'd tc and yeah I will add to ignore.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Official Cookies 'n Cream/Tsundere fan of the IDF/NDF
#4KillingHarderPosted 11/16/2012 7:59:39 PM
I love the game. /topic
---
If you have the term "Official ___ of the __ board" in your signature, you probably hate yourself and don't realize you can't cosplay on boards. GTFO!
#5Vincent_CorePosted 11/16/2012 7:59:51 PM
Makes sense the game looks terrible. I am waiting until it hits the bargain bin before I buy it.
---
Learn to fight against your weak side and you'll naturally become stronger.
#6YamiYugi4400(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 8:00:58 PM
MetalLoki posted...
Just google'd tc and yeah I will add to ignore.

Added to ignore since you can't handle the truth
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#7Nickcool1996Posted 11/16/2012 8:02:32 PM(edited)
Place all the reviews in one topic, since no one's posted in the other one for four days till bump'd.

To make it easier, Metacritic compiles most reviews already.

Oh! There's a Metacritic topic posted here, and this review is already on Metacritic! I wonder why this wasn't posted in that topic instead of making this one?
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nickcool1996?feature=mhum
http://sadpanda.us/images/723723-KR3JJKL.jpg
#8Baha05Posted 11/16/2012 8:02:11 PM
YamiYugi4400 posted...
Added to ignore since you can't handle the truth

What truth? You posted ONE review that didn't like the game. Last time I checked one review isn't the final say in how good or bad a game is.
---
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"
#9YamiYugi4400(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 8:07:03 PM(edited)
Nickcool1996 posted...
Place all the reviews in one topic, since no one's posted in the other one for four days till bump'd.

To make it easier, Metacritic compiles most reviews already.

Oh! There's a Metacritic topic posted here, and this review is already on Metacritic! I wonder why this wasn't posted in that topic instead of making this one?

Its gamefaqs, no reason to keep things all in one topic.

Also people:

You are ignoring 3 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#10Wiiplayer111Posted 11/16/2012 8:04:05 PM
Fanboys: MARIO IS JUST REHASHING EVERYTHING.

New gameplay for Mario games

Fanboys: MARIO CHANGED TOO MUCH. CHANGE IS BAD. WHERE IS SUPER MARIO WORLD/BROS 3?
---
Look a you.... sticking to the plan.
didyouknowgaming.com