*sigh* can Nintendo please put Metal Gear Solid (GBC) on the eShop?

#1Botnus912Posted 11/16/2012 11:55:49 PM
amirite?
---
http://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd471/botnus912/charlie-s-high-dance.gif
I'm so fresh you can suck my nuts
#2CurryfiendPosted 11/17/2012 12:03:10 AM
You should ask Konami
---
later nerd
#3esoteric42Posted 11/17/2012 9:41:17 AM
Crosses fingers.
---
3DS Friend Code: 4511-0481-8141
#4iMURDAuPosted 11/17/2012 9:52:35 AM
This is exactly what I've been saying.

Do what I do. Every time you fill out a Club Nintendo survey mention how they should get with Konami about putting MGS for GBC on eShop. Enough of us do that and hopefully it'll make a difference. Mario Golf and MGS are the best 2 games for the GBC imo.
---
"Either way's good with me. But I wonder what Zanza would say about it."
3DS FC: 1977-1514-4983, PM if you add me
#5iMURDAuPosted 11/19/2012 5:39:28 AM
Only 4 posts? Are people that unaware of this gem?
---
"Either way's good with me. But I wonder what Zanza would say about it."
3DS FC: 1977-1514-4983, PM if you add me
#6NathanisDrakePosted 11/19/2012 5:58:43 AM
This game is underrated and people tend to overlook it, which is sad.
---
Fanboys, especially SONY fanboys, are what's wrong with gaming. Not changing my sig till someone proves me wrong.
#7jovewolfPosted 11/19/2012 9:27:21 AM
I wonder if more people would know about it if you put "Ghost Babel" in the title - heck I knew what you were talking about but it still took me a second to remember that it was just called Metal Gear Solid when they localized it.

Anyway yeah - more Konami's call than Nintendo's. Which given that Konami is only starting to put the GB Castlevanias up, it'll probably be a while. Skate or Die: Bad and Rad will likely show up first.
---
"Don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you."
#8Sol_ClydePosted 11/19/2012 9:33:48 AM(edited)
That's never gonna happen.

Konami offered next to no support on Wii's VC. We got Castlevanias and that's it.
We could have gotten the original Metal Gear and a plethora NES/SNES Konami titles.
Heck even Hudson games stopped coming after Konami ate Hudson's IPs.

Konami doesn't seems willing to give much support to Nintendo at all.
---
Want to make the boards a better place?
REPORT bad posts and topics so the moderators can do something about it.
#9Moorish_IdolPosted 11/19/2012 3:32:17 PM
Sol_Clyde posted...

Konami offered next to no support on Wii's VC. We got Castlevanias and that's it.
We could have gotten the original Metal Gear and a plethora NES/SNES Konami titles.

Quickly scrolling through Wii VC, I counted 17 Konami titles, most of which weren't CV -- which is not bad for a 3rd party on that service. There were also several Hudson titles post-Konami… sooo, not sure where you got your info.
---
Ezekiel 23:20
#10WarioFan63Posted 11/19/2012 10:15:18 PM
Sol_Clyde posted...

Konami offered quite a bit of content on Wii's VC and over in Japan are pretty much responsible for the entire MSX VC catalog (which includes the original two Metal Gear games).

Hudson games also did not stop post-takeover. Maybe on Wii, but there's not a lot of people doing VC on Wii right now anyway. Still though, Konami's been putting out some Hudson games out on 3DS VC over in Japan (both NES and GB) and I'm sure we can expect some of them to come out elsewhere.

Besides that though, one of the six 3D Classics games is Twinbee, a Konami game. That sounds like they were willing to work with Nintendo to have it remade.

I'd say given all this, Ghost Babel is inevitable and just a matter of waiting until they're ready.
---
http://www.digitalnintendo.com - Find out what's out, where it's out, when it came out and more between Wii Shop, DSi Shop, and eShop!