steps to play kid icarus uprisng

#21DarkIVloon(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 11:05:38 AM
Baha05 posted...
I feel sorry you'll be missing out on a good game TC..

I really liked the rail shooting. Once i jumped in that motorcycle type vehicle of sorts it was all over though, i have no idea how you're suppose to control that and have fun at the same time.
---
Gotta get em' all, shmupmon!
#22DarkIVloon(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 11:07:01 AM
AzureKillerDX posted...
And this kids is why you buy a normal sized 3ds.

i think you need to read Step 1 again.
---
#23Baha05Posted 11/17/2012 11:09:44 AM
Ahh the vehicles in this game do sort of suck, but luckily there are only like 2-3 stages you really have to use them and one boss stage.
---
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"
#24Catcher_FreemanPosted 11/17/2012 11:11:27 AM
And it's not like you can fall off while riding a vehicle, nor are you in them for long, so good vehicle controls aren't necessary.
---
Swagodile's alt.
#25DarkIVloon(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 11:22:42 AM
I first played Kid Icarus over 20 years ago, i had really high hopes for this game. It really sucks to be dissapointed. Trust me I want to like it.
---
#26Mega_RatPosted 11/17/2012 11:26:06 AM
DarkIVloon posted...
I first played Kid Icarus over 20 years ago, i had really high hopes for this game. It really sucks to be dissapointed. Trust me I want to like it.

This game goes beyond the classic in my opinion. Anyways just try to get better at the controls, the more you whine about them, the less you'll enjoy it.

Was the Metroid Prime Hunters board this bad with people and the controls?
---
My wonderful girlfriend is a smexy Bunuppy! A cross breed of a bunny and a puppy .... WHAT?! O_O