Best 3DS XL carrying case??

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Best 3DS XL carrying case??
3 years ago#1
I'm looking for a carrying case for my newly aqquired 3DS XL (Red and Black if anyone's wondering).

The most i'd be willing to pay is $10-$15 tops.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
---
XBL Gamertag:sdragon21
3 years ago#2
IMO when it comes to hand helds, if you want a case nothing beats a camera case. They are often more padded and have more compartments for games etc etc and you can get the one that works best for you.
---
"I am bad and that's good. I will never be good and that's not bad." ~ Bad-Anon
3DS FC: 4210-5381-4799
3 years ago#3
I use this one and its great.

http://www.amazon.com/Official-Nintendo-System-Wallet-DSi-DS/dp/B0035LBLWC/ref=sr_1_66?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1353176502&sr=1-66&keywords=Nintendo+DSi+XL+case
---
No one ever dies a virgin life always screws you
3 years ago#4
A camera case for a 3DS XL?
I am also looking for a case for my 3DS XL. Similar price range, but I don't want lots of extra storage. Just enough space to fit the console and nothing else, neoprene slip case with a zipper at one end would be ideal.
3 years ago#5
http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/collective-minds-collective-minds-nintendo-3ds-xl-deluxe-starter-kit-cm00018-black-cm00018/10219214.aspx?path=243f9dcc13340ca973e726c738e5a641en02

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product-alternate/collective-minds-collective-minds-nintendo-3ds-xl-deluxe-starter-kit-cm00018-black-cm00018/10219214.aspx?path=243f9dcc13340ca973e726c738e5a641en13

This is what I use for my 3DS XL but my DSi XL is in a camera case as is my GBAsp.
---
3 years ago#6
I've been looking for one with a way to fasten it to a belt. I'm pretty sure I'll just end up having to make one...
---
GT: J03HIG45HI PSN PS3/Vita: JoeHigashi2000 3DS FC: 0817-3804-7210
3 years ago#7
JoeHigashi2000 posted...
I've been looking for one with a way to fasten it to a belt. I'm pretty sure I'll just end up having to make one...

Buy a hip pouch, Bently makes some ok travel pouches that hold a system and games well and got a big belt loop on em.

I got Type 1 Diabetes so I spent my life looking for good pouches etc etc to carry everything, Blood testing machine, test strips, needles and 2 Insulin pens etc etc. I've gotten used to thinking out side the box for cases.

My GBAsp I have in a Dollar Store camera case, fits perfectly. My Diabetes stuff is now in a pencil case I got at an art supply store. My DSi XL is in a bigger Camcorder case, it fits perfectly and can hold the charger without scratching anything and some game and other things as well.

I used to use a Bently Travel case/Hip Pouch (no waist strap on it just a belt loop) for my DSi XL.
---
3 years ago#8
Northern_Rose posted...
JoeHigashi2000 posted...

Buy a hip pouch, Bently makes some ok travel pouches that hold a system and games well and got a big belt loop on em.

I got Type 1 Diabetes so I spent my life looking for good pouches etc etc to carry everything, Blood testing machine, test strips, needles and 2 Insulin pens etc etc. I've gotten used to thinking out side the box for cases.

My GBAsp I have in a Dollar Store camera case, fits perfectly. My Diabetes stuff is now in a pencil case I got at an art supply store. My DSi XL is in a bigger Camcorder case, it fits perfectly and can hold the charger without scratching anything and some game and other things as well.

I used to use a Bently Travel case/Hip Pouch (no waist strap on it just a belt loop) for my DSi XL.

Where can I order one?
---
GT: J03HIG45HI PSN PS3/Vita: JoeHigashi2000 3DS FC: 0817-3804-7210
3 years ago#9
I think this one is the best. I use this one and I've been looking around.

Its a cheap HARD case! Protects from anything! And my 3ds XL fits snug in it. It doesn't move around.

http://www.amazon.com/Official-Nintendo-Universal-Hard-Case-DS/dp/B003V4AK9I
3 years ago#10
AAngelEyes posted...
I think this one is the best. I use this one and I've been looking around.

Its a cheap HARD case! Protects from anything! And my 3ds XL fits snug in it. It doesn't move around.

http://www.amazon.com/Official-Nintendo-Universal-Hard-Case-DS/dp/B003V4AK9I

Opps, I forgot to add.

You have to press DOWN on the button to open it. Or else it won't open! I prefer that actually.

Also, you can put 6 games in there and two stylus. Love this case. Mine doesn't move or anything.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Best 3DS XL carrying case??

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived