I'm having trouble downloading Professor Layton and The Miracle Mask...

#1TheSmartBlondePosted 11/17/2012 9:41:28 PM(edited)
...from the E Shop....

I have been trying to download it since 9 pm last night. Actively downloading and the colored cubes(or whatever they are called) stop coming and the... (beer/apple juice?) eventually stop coming and the gauge won't go up and then I get an error message.

I've also tried the "Download Later" feature with the 3DS is sleep mode and it stops downloading at a random percentage forcing me to stop it and try to redownload it again.

Oh and btw, it is not my Internet connection. My connection is running smoothly.

The bag character is cute though. What is its name? It should have its own game.
#2MidgardDragon99Posted 11/18/2012 3:12:26 AM
If you keep opening up the DS to look at it for download later it's not gonna work all that well, just set it up and don't check back for like 5 hours.
---
3DS FC: 4639-9048-2382, Wii FC: 4558-6862-5396-5206, PSN: MidgardDragon
DD Pawn: http://game.capcom.co.jp/DD/en/pawn_detail/?pf=PS3&gid=MidgardDragon
#3wkadPosted 11/18/2012 4:24:25 AM
First, it might just take a while to download it because it has a somewhat big size. Second, use the "Download Later" option. Make sure no software is running on the background and your internet connection is really running smooth. It also helps if no other device is using your internet and the 3ds is near the router. One more tip, just be patient.

I heard the bag had a name though I'm not sure. You know what would have been great? If the bag gave us a tour about the eshop on our first time. That way, we will already know how to navigate and fully use the eshop on our first time.
---
3DS FC 0516-7559-3835 PM me if add :D
http://www.the-top-tens.com/lists/greatest-nintendo-3ds-games.asp Vote Now For Your Favorite 3DS game!
#4icemagicianPosted 11/18/2012 6:25:13 AM
When my downloads stop at a random percentage, I usually just turn the 3DS off and on again, which seems to fix it.