When someone says they want mature games, do you generally get defensive?

#41Baha05Posted 11/18/2012 2:57:18 PM
Vyers posted...
There are definitely people who fit the idea of a defensive person with respect to mature games lacking on the 3DS.

Oh right right
---
"LOL fail, SMG and GTA5 aren't even from the same decade. gj." - War_Fail
#42JP_SartrePosted 11/18/2012 3:10:16 PM
Vyers posted...
Baha05 posted...
Vyers posted...
Such interesting responses~. I would like to note the lack of honesty; not a lack of honesty necessarily in what was posted, but a lack of honesty in who didn't post to cop to it.

Like what do you mean by that?

There are definitely people who fit the idea of a defensive person with respect to mature games lacking on the 3DS.

I would tell those people to go play Samurai Warriors: Chronicles. Running around button mashing, shooting people and mowing hordes of them down with a sword. Best thing since GTA, without the sleaziness.
---
"The Virtual Boy didn't fail. We failed the Virtual Boy"
-fallenKlNG
#43so64Posted 11/18/2012 4:14:45 PM
parKb5 posted...
n00bsaib0t posted...
Plus, wasn't it Mark Twain who said to be truly mature you have to put aside all childish things including the fear of appearing childish.

Pretty sure its the bible that says to put away childish things.

Maybe, put the focus of the post was the "including the fear of appearing childish" part and that was Mark Twain.

Actually, it was C.S. Lewis.
---
I am insane. Somethings I say may not make sense. Please take heed. www.brokencontrollers.com Why can't we give love that one more chance? 3DS FC:5327-0905-8783
#44Genericgamer667Posted 11/18/2012 4:16:44 PM
I sign and facepalm
---
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising