Was the White 3DS XL released in america?

#1Retroxgamer0Posted 11/18/2012 7:56:50 AM
or is it dated? id want that one...
#2JumpmandkPosted 11/18/2012 8:04:44 AM
Pink and white, that's it. No announcement for the all white yet, and based on Reggie's comments, I wouldn't expect it anytime soon, if at all.
#3Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 8:06:27 AM
thats dumb. what inspired them to never release a white one? thats the one color id want.
#4JumpmandkPosted 11/18/2012 8:08:18 AM
Reggie sadi some crap about that white doesn't sell well in the US, or something to that effect. I really wanted the white one to, but this is just another reason to dislike NOA.
#5Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 8:12:21 AM(edited)
the white wii in america sold more than any console ever created, didnt it? it even outsold all of the wiis in japan, it blew up here in america. on what basis does white not sell well here? yes it does. its probably the 2nd most popular color to black.
#6NewbieN00bPosted 11/18/2012 8:15:52 AM(edited)
Retroxgamer0 posted...
the white wii in america sold more than any console ever created, didnt it? it even outsold all of the wiis in japan, it blew up here in america. on what basis does white not sell well here? yes it does. its probably the 2nd most popular color to black.

Wasn't the white Wii pretty much the only Wii? (There was a black one, but I honestly never saw more than a few sets in stores, and it came out a while after the original, IIRC) If there were more colors, it proves my point, I've only ever actually seen white and black Wiis in stores, and the black ones were still rare.

Home consoles generally don't have as much color variety as handhelds.
---
Give me all teh FE D':
#7LunarRoarPosted 11/18/2012 8:21:55 AM
Retroxgamer0 posted...

That's a flawed argument though since the white Wii was the only Wii for roughly 4-5 years. The black Wii didn't come out in the States until around 2010-2011.
---
http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=lunarroar
Official Grand Master Assassin of New York (Assassin's Creed 3 board)
#8Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 8:30:17 AM(edited)
NewbieN00b posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...

Wasn't the white Wii pretty much the only Wii? (There was a black one, but I honestly never saw more than a few sets in stores, and it came out a while after the original, IIRC) If there were more colors, it proves my point, I've only ever actually seen white and black Wiis in stores, and the black ones were still rare.

ds lite also sold more than any handheld in america and it was white. had plenty of color choices.

i hope reggie gets fired hes terrible @ his job.
#9LunarRoarPosted 11/18/2012 8:31:40 AM(edited)
Retroxgamer0 posted...
NewbieN00b posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...

ds lite also sold more than any handheld in america and it was white. had plenty of color choices.

The White DS Lite was replaced within a year of it being in the market and was discontinued by 2009.
---
http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=lunarroar
Official Grand Master Assassin of New York (Assassin's Creed 3 board)
#10Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 8:33:37 AM
well whatever black is obv the best choice as of now, i guess. wouldve liked white tho.