Game like Little Big Planet?

#11LunarRoarPosted 11/18/2012 12:07:09 PM
Try the new Mickey Mouse game.
---
http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=lunarroar
Official Grand Master Assassin of New York (Assassin's Creed 3 board)
#12kirbycoolPosted 11/18/2012 12:09:43 PM
I dont understand... she is happy with little big planet. Why are you trying to make her play other games? Why is it important that she plays a 3ds game?
---
Not changing this sig until my sig changes!
3ds code- 3093-7074-4170
#13Jrx1Posted 11/18/2012 12:11:27 PM
kirbycool posted...
I dont understand... she is happy with little big planet. Why are you trying to make her play other games? Why is it important that she plays a 3ds game?

This is a Vitassurance topic in disguise.
---
Official Cyrus of Pokemon Black Version 2 GameFAQs Boards
Claimed Palkia on the Pokemon Black Version 2 GameFAQs Boards
#14CrabhammarPosted 11/18/2012 12:28:26 PM
Jrx1 posted...
kirbycool posted...

---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
PowerFAQs... is not that bad for quoting.
#15MetalLokiPosted 11/18/2012 12:30:23 PM
Crabhammar posted...
Jrx1 posted...
kirbycool posted...

---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Official Cookies 'n Cream/Tsundere fan of the IDF/NDF
#16TakeItInTheFace(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 1:16:48 PM
I already explained why... I only have one Vita (MINE!!) and I don't want it to wind up broken. She already dropped it yesterday.
---
Collection of Cool - www.youtube.com/vza036
Check out my YouTube channel ^ Lots of cool stuff related to comic books and video games.
#17JP_SartrePosted 11/18/2012 1:25:57 PM
TakeItInTheFace posted...
I already explained why... I only have one Vita (MINE!!) and I don't want it to wind up broken. She already dropped it yesterday.

Lock your Vita in a cabinet, give her the 3DS. At least if she breaks it, cheaper to replace.
---
"The Virtual Boy didn't fail. We failed the Virtual Boy"
-fallenKlNG
#18marioparty17Posted 11/18/2012 1:33:14 PM
MetalLoki posted...
Crabhammar posted...
Jrx1 posted...
kirbycool posted...

Look at all the fanboy LOL
---
3DS FC 2535-3692-1887 PSN : MARIOPARTY17
He covered from head to toe in weaponary, like a rainbow apocalypses - Viridi Goddess of Nature from KI:U
#19Jakerific44Posted 11/18/2012 1:43:43 PM
MetalLoki posted...
Crabhammar posted...
Jrx1 posted...
kirbycool posted...

---
Official Chocolate-Vanilla Swirl of the IDF
3DS Friend Code: 3952 7063 6906
#20EdwardDigitalPosted 11/18/2012 2:00:26 PM
Really? Why must everyone always be on the lookout for trolls and flamers and lol vitassurance! posts?

The man said he doesn't want his young child to play his Vita because she might break it. I can understand the logic as the 3DS seems more durable because of the nature of its design. I own both consoles and would have the same fear if I gave my Vita to a young child. Well, I'd have the same with my 3DS as well but more so with my Vita.

That being said, I think someone already mentioned the upcoming Mickey Mouse game that is out in a few days. Perhaps any of the Lego games would be a nice option.

Also, I bought Rhythm Heaven for my younger sister who is a light video game player for her DS Lite and she loved it and couldn't put it down. I was surprised by how much she played it. Maybe that is another good option? I'm not sure if a child may understand and have enough grasping of the timing and rhythm to play and have fun. My sister is 13 and your daughter is 6? It may be worth a shot?