Any chance all the stuff for digital download on Wii will be available for 3DS..

#1Orangatang MaddnessPosted 11/18/2012 1:12:07 PM
... as well? eventually maybe?

I just saw ogre battle, FF3 (6), ogre battle 64, and shining force 2 and just about lost it.... until I saw it was only for download on Wii only.... the 3DS can easily handle this stuff why not have 100% access to all the goodies on the online store? any chance its gona happen in the future?
---
"We shall soar like eagles, eagles on POGO STICKS!"
#2TheZuperHeroPosted 11/18/2012 1:14:06 PM
When/If they add accounts to the 3DS, it might happen. N64 stuff probably won't, but NES/SNES/etc. could certainly be a possibility.
---
Currently Playing: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Fire Emblem, The Denpa Men
3DS Info: Jake - 4167-4549-4028 (Feel free to add me, message to be added back!)
#3Zero_ManiacPosted 11/18/2012 1:18:09 PM
TheZuperHero posted...
When/If they add accounts to the 3DS, it might happen. N64 stuff probably won't, but NES/SNES/etc. could certainly be a possibility.

N64 could happen...Nintendo just has to make an emulator for it. Think of it this way:

PSP can emulate the N64, albeit not too well right now but it still can potentially run N64 games smoothly as an N64.

The 3DS is like 2x or 3x as powerful as the PSP? I'm sure it can handle emulating N64 games.
---
Currently wanting: A lot of Vita games/accessories!
PSN: Zero_Maniac623
#4Orangatang Maddness(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 1:59:43 PM
Bleh cmon nintendo get your online act together :( I has monies to give you should you want to take them
---
"We shall soar like eagles, eagles on POGO STICKS!"
#5VyersPosted 11/18/2012 2:02:07 PM
Not gonna happen. The reimbursement process would be a nightmare.
---
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Negative_Hippie
Blog: http://www.1up.com/do/my1Up?publicUserId=6123776 / YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear
#6MATADOR480Posted 11/18/2012 2:56:10 PM
This should have happened already! Make a system similar to Sony's where if you get a game on PS3 you can play it on your PSP! This has been handled so incredibly bad and I am surprised people have not made a bigger deal about it. People come on these boards and b***h and moan about some of the most trivial BS yet this goes unnoticed? How does Ninty get away with this? And the few games that are available on both the Wii and 3ds (punch out, smb, etc.) You have to buy twice? SMH... Piss poor Nintendo, Piss f'n poor.
---
3DS FC: 5456-0191-1034 PSN ID: MATADOR480 (PM if you add)
#7TheZuperHeroPosted 11/18/2012 3:45:01 PM
Zero_Maniac posted...
TheZuperHero posted...

N64 could happen...Nintendo just has to make an emulator for it. Think of it this way:

PSP can emulate the N64, albeit not too well right now but it still can potentially run N64 games smoothly as an N64.

The 3DS is like 2x or 3x as powerful as the PSP? I'm sure it can handle emulating N64 games.

I know it's powerful enough. I was just talking in terms of number of buttons. They'd have to map the C-Stick to the D-Pad and change "Z" into Y or X. It's more than possible, I know. I just think it's unlikely.
---
3DS Info: Jake - 4167-4549-4028 (Feel free to add me, message to be added back!)
#8MATADOR480Posted 11/18/2012 3:54:33 PM
TheZuperHero posted...
Zero_Maniac posted...
TheZuperHero posted...

I know it's powerful enough. I was just talking in terms of number of buttons. They'd have to map the C-Stick to the D-Pad and change "Z" into Y or X. It's more than possible, I know. I just think it's unlikely.

Ummmm.... touch screen? Not sure if they can implement the touch screen for certain buttons, but it seems plausible. There really isn't much of an excuse for the Wii VC games to be transferable to the 3ds.
---
3DS FC: 5456-0191-1034 PSN ID: MATADOR480 (PM if you add)
#9TheZuperHeroPosted 11/18/2012 4:00:22 PM
MATADOR480 posted...
Ummmm.... touch screen? Not sure if they can implement the touch screen for certain buttons, but it seems plausible. There really isn't much of an excuse for the Wii VC games to be transferable to the 3ds.

Like I said, there are enough buttons if they re-map them. Touch screen seems like it might be more than a little awkward, but that's just my own opinion. Regardless, my point wasn't that it can't be done, just that it doesn't seem likely that it will.
---