Target this week - -$25 3DS XL

#21OoSubaruoOPosted 11/19/2012 3:00:12 AM
It's clearly obvious, that you can't have a civil discussion with you.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0605-4074-6062
#22IHeartMetroidPosted 11/19/2012 3:04:27 AM
"I didn't summon anybody"

SUUUURE you didn't. Your little troll friend, who pops in ANY argument just to give you "backup", just HAPPENED to wander in here all by his little self.

I can't WAIT to see which "friend" you bring out next!

You're just a big bundle of hilariousness, you know that? I mean, you act so serious while you troll, in every topic you troll in! All the while you're at the same time so completely silly and over the top that it's like a guy in a business suit singing Honey Punch while spinning around in his chair.
#2390sRetroGamingPosted 11/19/2012 3:07:11 AM
IHeartMetroid posted...
"I didn't summon anybody"

SUUUURE you didn't. Your little troll friend, who pops in ANY argument just to give you "backup", just HAPPENED to wander in here all by his little self.

I can't WAIT to see which "friend" you bring out next!

You're just a big bundle of hilariousness, you know that? I mean, you act so serious while you troll, in every topic you troll in! All the while you're at the same time so completely silly and over the top that it's like a guy in a business suit singing Honey Punch while spinning around in his chair.

Keep believing that all you want..
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#24IHeartMetroidPosted 11/19/2012 3:07:38 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvYq1btteCA

I can just imagine you singing along!
#2590sRetroGamingPosted 11/19/2012 3:10:48 AM
IHeartMetroid posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvYq1btteCA

I can just imagine you singing along!

More provoking, i mean trolling. YAY!.
---
#26IHeartMetroidPosted 11/19/2012 3:13:09 AM
"More provoking, i mean trolling"

You're the only one doing THAT. Summoning fellow trolls to "back you up" while no doubt singing to your oh so favorite song, too.

That's cause you are a classic troll. I should probably stop feeding you, but it's so much fun
#2790sRetroGamingPosted 11/19/2012 3:18:30 AM
IHeartMetroid posted...
"More provoking, i mean trolling"

You're the only one doing THAT. Summoning fellow trolls to "back you up" while no doubt singing to your oh so favorite song, too.

That's cause you are a classic troll. I should probably stop feeding you, but it's so much fun

Are you sure i'm the one doing that?. i'm not the one going around posting a video to bait someone into an altercation. that's all you..
---
#28IHeartMetroidPosted 11/19/2012 3:20:59 AM
Do you mind? I'm waiting for one of your troll friends to "spontaneously" pop in and back you up, and having your ramblings bumping up the Last Post counter is just getting tiresome.

Come on, let's see another one of your little friends just suddenly appear, then vanish like the last one!
#2990sRetroGamingPosted 11/19/2012 3:24:50 AM
IHeartMetroid posted...
Do you mind? I'm waiting for one of your troll friends to "spontaneously" pop in and back you up, and having your ramblings bumping up the Last Post counter is just getting tiresome.

Come on, let's see another one of your little friends just suddenly appear, then vanish like the last one!

lol ok. MY BAD!. sorry for interrupting you waiting for more of my "summoners" to show up. that was pretty rude of me...
---
#30IHeartMetroidPosted 11/19/2012 3:26:24 AM
Why yes, it was! Glad you could acknowledge that!

Bah, I'm going on a fog walk. Maybe someone besides you will have posted by the time I get back.