PS Vita.......things arent lookin so good.

#1I8myYoungPosted 11/19/2012 2:10:54 AM
3ds is completely destroying it in sales and games......how long do yal lthink its going to last at this rate.

Im a sony and Nintendo fanboy......so I really hate to see any of there systems fail.
#2NathanisDrakePosted 11/19/2012 2:12:49 AM
http://i.cubeupload.com/F9TsUH.gif

^Love that gif.
---
Fanboys, especially SONY fanboys, are what's wrong with gaming. Not changing my sig till someone proves me wrong.
#3ZERO2936Posted 11/19/2012 2:32:39 AM
Wrong board.
---
Official Magnezone of the PMD: Managate and the Infinite Labyrinth Boards
#4moogle69Posted 11/19/2012 2:33:05 AM
i couldn't care less honestly, it just means that i save my money? the developers are not even trying to make good games for that system, its pretty much a lost cause, but there are def games that make me look at it twice, such as soul sacrifice, i think this game is about it for that system.
---
3DS FC 5370 - 0690 - 8871
PSN coming soon
#5IHeartMetroidPosted 11/19/2012 2:39:53 AM
Meh.

Chalk it up to yet another company completely missing the main factors that are a requirement for handheld success.

Atari did it with the Lynx.
NEC did it with the TurboExpress (that system COULD have been massive, had they actually done anything right with it game-wise)
Sega did it with the Game Gear..

And on and on, until we reach this point, where companies are STILL doing it, because they never learn the lessons Nintendo taught their competitors so many years ago.
#6legendarylemurPosted 11/19/2012 4:14:11 AM
Nintendo knows what they're doing... I mean, the DS basically lived off of sprites. It was easy to develop for, and if you get creative with sprites, man do they look delicious.

But that's what handhelds are all about. Simple but creative. Creativity is rewarded, power takes a backseat.

3DS I felt went the wrong direction at first, but Nintendo is simply catching up to the technologies of others and making it their own. It's still a Nintendo hardware in spirit.

Vita... this is where it pains me. You can't just add touch screen that everybody already thought of several years ago and hope it to succeed. If the back touch pad was all they could think of, and they didn't realize handheld makes power take a backseat, they deserve to lose. It's amazing how stubborn new entries to the handheld market refuses to learn from Nintendo. Nintendo always dominates handhelds for a reason
---
According to Wikipedia, you don't exist!
Official official. Officially
#7marioparty17Posted 11/19/2012 4:19:58 AM
No YouTube apparently, the 3ds is a babies toy
---
3DS FC 2535-3692-1887 PSN : MARIOPARTY17
He covered from head to toe in weaponary, like a rainbow apocalypses - Viridi Goddess of Nature from KI:U
#8legendarylemurPosted 11/19/2012 4:21:36 AM
marioparty17 posted...

This post has many truths.
---
According to Wikipedia, you don't exist!
Official official. Officially
#9QuantumWolfPosted 11/19/2012 4:24:34 AM
marioparty17 posted...

I can't believe you posted a lack of Youtube when you forgot the REAL thing that makes the 3DS a baby's toy.

You gotta use your hands.
---
Pokemon Black FC: 3740-3024-4512
#10rizsparkyPosted 11/19/2012 4:24:58 AM
marioparty17 posted...

The Youtube app is kind of a gimmick, use it a few times and then straight back to my android phone. However, once the 3D Youtube comes out for the 3ds... I will actually have a reason to use a Youtube app. Therefore the Vita fails again offering nothing new..