PS Vita.......things arent lookin so good.

#31BigDaddyWingnutPosted 11/19/2012 6:28:30 AM
melchiahdim posted...
QuantumWolf posted...
marioparty17 posted...
No YouTube apparently, the 3ds is a babies toy

I can't believe you posted a lack of Youtube when you forgot the REAL thing that makes the 3DS a baby's toy.

You gotta use your hands.

LOL, love that movie.

Fun fact: one of the kids in that scene was Frodo Baggins.

Elijah Wood was in Back to the Future 2?! I'm gonna have to crack open the trilogy box and watch it tonight! XD
---
3DS:1547-5206-2758 (Wingnut)
"I saw it... I saw it..."
#32stargazer64Posted 11/19/2012 6:38:32 AM
Part of me wants it to die because I can't stand Sony fanboys....but the other part wants it to thrive because it's a nice system.
---
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.
#33Deimos259Posted 11/19/2012 6:42:09 AM
Im a sony and Nintendo fanboy

no you arent
---
This is serious hee-ho, remember that.
#34Sol_ClydePosted 11/19/2012 6:43:02 AM
Vita is doing bad because Sony insists on advertising it as a mini-PS3.
It has touch screen and it's portable, but it's still a mini-PS3.
Or rather, it isn't, but that's what they want people to think. And really, why the hell should I, happy with my PS3, buy a Vita then? Almost every game announced doesn't offers anything different from what could be done on PS3. The only difference is the size of the screen.
Nintendo's handhelds are more popular with casuals and gamers alike than their home consoles. That's because everybody knows you WON'T get the same experience you'd get from their home consoles in your DS/3DS.

And then Sony tries to advertise Vita as a super expensive PS3 controller, which is even worse.

The Vita can do more, but Sony is using it in the wrong way.
---
Want to make the boards a better place?
REPORT bad posts and topics so the moderators can do something about it.
#35OtherSuperPhilPosted 11/19/2012 6:59:37 AM
Can we cut it out with the "I'm doing naughty things to myself" over Vita not selling well?

You obviously don't care about the future of this hobby and industry if you like it when a platform is not doing well. It's absolutely pitiful behavior.
---
Most stupidly overused words on GameFAQs: rehash, shovelware, troll, fanboy, gimmick, casual, hardcore
www.superphillipcentral.com
#36OnikyuubiPosted 11/19/2012 7:12:13 AM(edited)
OtherSuperPhil posted...
Can we cut it out with the "I'm doing naughty things to myself" over Vita not selling well?

You obviously don't care about the future of this hobby and industry if you like it when a platform is not doing well. It's absolutely pitiful behavior.

^ Truf

We buy games, consoles are merely the medium that facilitates said games' play.

From another point of view, Vita failing might (will?) have an effect on Sony's future as a gaming company in general. It's always best to have a strong and healthy competition going.

Vita is indeed a good system as a whole, but it's stuck in an annoying cycle of low system sales > thus few publishers want to release games for it > thus few system sales again :x
---
http://i.imgur.com/jsS41.png
http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-28-change_language-83-kyag.html
#37JeroisourosinPosted 11/19/2012 7:13:46 AM
stargazer64 posted...
Part of me wants it to die because I can't stand Sony fanboys....but the other part wants it to thrive because it's a nice system.

This. I find myself in the middle of this situation,I want the vita to well,but I can't stand some of the fanboys which makes me want to see it die just to shut them up.
---
Official Nargacuga of the MH3/U board
3DS FC: 3093 - 7304 - 9480
#38PigfartsPosted 11/19/2012 7:17:26 AM
Sales will prolly pick up once Sony learns how to market? bundle the thing with a high capacity memory card and it will sell better.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#39NathanisDrakePosted 11/19/2012 7:40:08 AM
Jeroisourosin posted...
stargazer64 posted...

This. I find myself in the middle of this situation,I want the vita to well,but I can't stand some of the fanboys which makes me want to see it die just to shut them up.

^My thoughts exactly. Hence the sig.
---
Fanboys, especially SONY fanboys, are what's wrong with gaming. Not changing my sig till someone proves me wrong.
#40ROFLdPosted 11/19/2012 7:55:40 AM
PS Vita, more like PS Morte. Should be dead by next year at this rate.
---
Craw so hard mother****ers wanna fry me... that fish cray