Club Nintendo Update

#21Freelance_WolfPosted 11/19/2012 2:10:24 PM(edited)
I'm actually thinking of getting it. As far as rewards go, it's something I'd actually play compared to all the other rewards that came out recently (only got Xevious and Art Academy previously), and the file size is very tiny too. Plus I got so many points and absolutely nothing to spend them on, so what the heck. It'd be a fun time]waster and it has Spider too.

---
Max: "I think he just needs a hug, or a sharp blow to the head."
#22BrasenPosted 11/19/2012 7:21:04 PM
I should have gotten Super Mario Kart or Xevious when I had the chance... sitting there thinking to myself "hmm should I? ....nah nintendo coins are too hard to come by ill wait for something awesome! each month / half month later as i look for the next thing I saved those precious coins for the periods grow... and grow..... and grow....... really?........... wtf is that s***!............... seriously club noa?......................
#23OtherSuperPhilPosted 11/19/2012 8:14:47 PM
melchiahdim posted...
I would say I was disappointed if I had any expectations.

Super Punch-Out and Pilotwings were rewards a little ways back, and they were good, so why not?
---
Most stupidly overused words on GameFAQs: rehash, shovelware, troll, fanboy, gimmick, casual, hardcore
www.superphillipcentral.com
#24DOAsaturnPosted 11/20/2012 7:36:46 AM
Brasen posted...
I should have gotten Super Mario Kart or Xevious when I had the chance... sitting there thinking to myself "hmm should I? ....nah nintendo coins are too hard to come by ill wait for something awesome! each month / half month later as i look for the next thing I saved those precious coins for the periods grow... and grow..... and grow....... really?........... wtf is that s***!............... seriously club noa?......................

Yeah I got the Ball handheld, sold it, and may end up getting it again at this rate...
---
weekendroady.com
#25Shadow_JolteonPosted 11/20/2012 10:01:13 AM
CN game rewards completely not doing it for me anymore. It's too much of a gamble whether to save the coins or use them for a once in a while good game. It's not that playing solitare on 3ds is good for going places but for me I could rather play Crossword Plus (no where close in finishing 25% in this) or Puzzle XL.

I wish they're better rewards to purchase. They could categorize the rewards as games, clothing, Wii, 3DS, and misc. Then again my coins going end up all gone if I don't use them soon. Ugh..