I heard Scribblenauts for 3DS is weak.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I heard Scribblenauts for 3DS is weak.

User Info: nintendogger

nintendogger
4 years ago#1
True or false? My friend told me it's not really worth it.
At some point someone probably told you I'm a troll.

User Info: Tempest717

Tempest717
4 years ago#2
My friend told me it was too =\
Official Cherry Garcia of the IDF
Official Lion Tamer of the NDF

User Info: studisc

studisc
4 years ago#3
From what I've read, it's bad on all consoles

User Info: nintendogger

nintendogger
4 years ago#4
Wahh. Sad to hear, I was so excited. My friend told me to get it for the Wii U, which I won't have for probably a few years.
At some point someone probably told you I'm a troll.

User Info: Geno

Geno
4 years ago#5
What do you expect when most of the disc (or cartridge) is crammed with word lists and all the billions upon billions of items and all of their variations?
3DS: 2363 - 5923 - 1853

User Info: poopfeasts420

poopfeasts420
4 years ago#6
I guess you could say it's weak but it can be pretty hilarious. Like giving a rifle to a someone being picked on by a bully
I AM DAVE EXCLAMATION MARK YOGNAUGHT

User Info: nonexistinghero

nonexistinghero
4 years ago#7
It's almost the same as the Wii version, with a few less features. One of them being the item creation tool. Anyway, the PC version is the best one to get in terms of price/quality. I think it costs like $30 on Steam and you have all the features, except for exclusive Nintendo characters. The 3DS doesn't have all features, costs just as much, maybe even $40. The Wii version has everything, including Nintendo characters, but it costs $60.
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.

User Info: zinformant

zinformant
4 years ago#8
PC version? Does anyone here have experience playing it? I'm interested suddenly.
Go to Gamestop, buy a Steam card, and use it to purchase Ys Origin. You won't be disappointed.
For more info: http://www.worldofys.com/yso/

User Info: OtherSuperPhil

OtherSuperPhil
4 years ago#9
nonexistinghero posted...
It's almost the same as the Wii version, with a few less features. One of them being the item creation tool. Anyway, the PC version is the best one to get in terms of price/quality. I think it costs like $30 on Steam and you have all the features, except for exclusive Nintendo characters. The 3DS doesn't have all features, costs just as much, maybe even $40. The Wii version has everything, including Nintendo characters, but it costs $60.

*Wii U version
Most stupidly overused words on GameFAQs: rehash, shovelware, troll, fanboy, gimmick, casual, hardcore
www.superphillipcentral.com

User Info: podracer35

podracer35
4 years ago#10
.... How is it weak? Do you mean that the game is bad? or that the game just isn't very powerful?

I'm really inclined to believe that it's a great game from what I've seen. There's nothing horribly wrong with Super Scribblenauts, and Scribblenauts Unlimited only expands on that type of formula.
http://i46.tinypic.com/28lvyvc.jpg Bum, bum, buh-da-dum, Ba-dah-dah-dada Iroh man.
3DS Friend Code: 0903-3152-6750
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I heard Scribblenauts for 3DS is weak.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived