#3GigantLuffyPosted 11/19/2012 2:32:04 PM
Imagine 3DS sales for when Pokemon, MH4, and DQVIII come out O_o
---
"STRANGE ISN'T IT" - Sonikku za Hejjihoggu
Currently Playing: KH3D & Princess Code
#4podracer35Posted 11/19/2012 3:27:37 PM
GigantLuffy posted...

Seriously... Some people are ignoring the 3DS, considering it to just be a gimmick system that is relatively flopping (by Nintendo standards), but it really does look like the 3DS is running with the river and slowly pulling the aces out of its sleeves. I like how Reggie put it for the Wii U. The console's value continues to grow after day one. Some people may not like that approach, but it's a genius way to build up momentum and keep it going throughout the console's lifetime.

That said, B2/W2 on DS and not 3DS was a meh choice, imo, but a decent business decision when you think about it. It's a lot smoother transition into the 3DS generatino that way.
---
http://i46.tinypic.com/28lvyvc.jpg Bum, bum, buh-da-dum, Ba-dah-dah-dada Iroh man.
3DS Friend Code: 0903-3152-6750
#5Gogo726Posted 11/19/2012 3:32:18 PM
Congrats to the 3DS I suppose. I bought it at launch even though it had a slow start. I think things picked up when Zelda and eshop went live just a few months later. Though there was another lull until the holidays. Luckily the Ambassador games held us over for those that qualified.
---
Jackass Thompson doesn't approve of Wii Music. He's on a crusade to put an end to sax and violins in games
#6ferofaxPosted 11/19/2012 6:09:44 PM(edited)
podracer35 posted...
GigantLuffy posted...

Seriously... Some people are ignoring the 3DS, considering it to just be a gimmick system that is relatively flopping (by Nintendo standards), but it really does look like the 3DS is running with the river and slowly pulling the aces out of its sleeves. I like how Reggie put it for the Wii U. The console's value continues to grow after day one. Some people may not like that approach, but it's a genius way to build up momentum and keep it going throughout the console's lifetime.

That said, B2/W2 on DS and not 3DS was a meh choice, imo, but a decent business decision when you think about it. It's a lot smoother transition into the 3DS generatino that way.

Tthe only people I know of that think of the 3DS like that, in it's current state of rampage, are those Apple heads who think in terms of how widespread their iDevices are. If you compare the 3DS to that, of course it's gonna look childish.
---
pardon if my posts suck, i post by tapping on the handset button on a one-way analog handset. i saw Hannibal Lecter do it.
#7Starwars4JPosted 11/19/2012 6:16:53 PM
podracer35 posted...
Some people are ignoring the 3DS, considering it to just be a gimmick system that is relatively flopping (by Nintendo standards)

Are you living in the past or something? The 3DS hasn't been criticized for its sales in like, over a year. It's the fastest selling system of all time.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#8moogle69Posted 11/19/2012 6:19:52 PM
Starwars4J posted...
podracer35 posted...
Some people are ignoring the 3DS, considering it to just be a gimmick system that is relatively flopping (by Nintendo standards)

Are you living in the past or something? The 3DS hasn't been criticized for its sales in like, over a year. It's the fastest selling system of all time.

have you ever heard of trolls?
---
3DS FC 5370 - 0690 - 8871
PSN coming soon
#9Starwars4JPosted 11/19/2012 6:27:21 PM
moogle69 posted...
have you ever heard of trolls?

His post didn't really come off as trolling to me, honestly. Nothing insulting at all, just ignorance.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#10podracer35Posted 11/19/2012 6:29:34 PM(edited)
Starwars4J posted...
podracer35 posted...

Notice I said some. I know a decent amount of people that just don't want to get the 3DS, even with the good games out right now.

And yeah, moogle, I wasn't trolling.... Over-generalizing? Sure. But not trolling. >.>
---
http://i46.tinypic.com/28lvyvc.jpg Bum, bum, buh-da-dum, Ba-dah-dah-dada Iroh man.
3DS Friend Code: 0903-3152-6750