Club nintendo games are....

#11Freelance_WolfPosted 11/19/2012 3:08:08 PM(edited)
logans_run_82 posted...
Freelance_Wolf posted...
I'm getting Solitaire. Better than all the other games that came out in months. My opinion though.

I was considering it too for the reason that it's a fun game and better than the others. but I decided not to because I already have it. on the PC. Cause it's free and has been since windows 98 / before then.

Except you can't take your PC with you on the go. I find these sort of games are best played on a handheld/phone/whatever when you're waiting for people or your turn at the dentist. If I have to sit down at a PC for a while I for sure wouldn't pick Solitaire when selecting a game.

---
Max: "I think he just needs a hug, or a sharp blow to the head."
#12DishSoapPosted 11/19/2012 3:16:53 PM
CrimsonRoyal posted...
The last good game was Starship Defense.

Yeah it was the last game I got, the games started off good with majoras mask I think was one of the first games to come out but now they are crap
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZdlGJhPhv4
#13CosmoKramer4700Posted 11/19/2012 3:21:29 PM
wii has had a couple ok VC games 0 I downloaded Majora's Mask (already have it on N64) and Super Smash Bros.

Haven't seen anything wortwhile on 3DS.

Wish they would put Pushmo, Sakura Samurai, or Rolling Western up ....

or some SNES / GBA games lol
---
Gutalala Sudalala
ONE PIECE, IT EXISTS! - The Great Pirate, Edward Newgate "Whitebeard"
#14logans_run_82(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 4:07:08 PM
CosmoKramer4700 posted...
wii has had a couple ok VC games 0 I downloaded Majora's Mask (already have it on N64) and Super Smash Bros.

Haven't seen anything wortwhile on 3DS.

Wish they would put Pushmo, Sakura Samurai, or Rolling Western up ....

or some SNES / GBA games lol

yeah, don't hold your breath for any of those. >_> At the very least they should put of GB / GBC games, and not these horrible DSi games no one's heard about.
---
The Opposite of a great truth is also true -- Niels Bohr
3DS Friend Code: 4296-3151-0091
#15FoofyheadPosted 11/19/2012 4:12:37 PM
It's too bad they all suck lately. I grabbed a couple before, but now what am I supposed to do with my 1k coins?
---
Slow drivers should have their own roads to use, special roads for special drivers. Or, there should be a lane for these special people. Maybe the right lane.
#16QuantumWolfPosted 11/19/2012 4:22:03 PM
Ugh. Really? I play Solitare only when I'm bored out of my mind. AKA when I DON'T have my 3DS.

I'd like to check how long I have to wait for the next game, but the site won't load.
---
Pokemon Black FC: 3740-3024-4512
#17logans_run_82(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 4:24:20 PM
QuantumWolf posted...
Ugh. Really? I play Solitare only when I'm bored out of my mind. AKA when I DON'T have my 3DS.

I'd like to check how long I have to wait for the next game, but the site won't load.

December 2nd for a 3DS game. November 25th for a wii game.
---
The Opposite of a great truth is also true -- Niels Bohr
3DS Friend Code: 4296-3151-0091
#18Freelance_WolfPosted 11/19/2012 4:24:53 PM
Hey, Touch Solitaire is actually a nice game. It's barebones but I don't see it as a con since it's just Solitaire. Graphics are nice with a cats on the card backs, and the touch screen control is precise and smooth. It even tells you how many wins you have in the game icon. You can actually save the game too if you have to go somewhere quick.

Well worth it. I've been meaning to get one of the Solitaire games on the Eshop and this CN game pushed me over. Only takes up 6 blocks too.
---
Max: "I think he just needs a hug, or a sharp blow to the head."