Who here is getting SSB4 on the 3DS?

#1Noctus3Posted 11/19/2012 3:44:25 PM
The Wii U sucks in my opinion. (based on what I know of it and it's somewhat crappy line-up)

I have a 3DS for Pokemon, KH, Bravely Default, and now it seems ssb4. I'm glad it's out for 3DS because I feel the game might be dealt a bad hand if it stayed with the Wii U. Not that many people are buying it. It makes me happy to know that I can play the game and enjoy multiplayer without buying a whole new system for it.

I hope they keep things equal between the versions. Give me Shulk and Lloyd Irving, please.
---
**** you SE for trolling us with that TWEWY port. I hate you.
#2scigeek101Posted 11/19/2012 3:52:50 PM
Wouldn't Smash Bros. on the Wii U fix the crappy line up problems?

Wii U seems pretty decent as a whole, the only part that I think sucks is the online, but Nintendo has never done that right, the 3ds has exactly the same problems that the Wii U has with that.

Also pretty much all systems have crappy launch lineups. That's why you never buy at launch, let other people do that.
---
If you want a friend in Washington, get a dog.
Harry Truman.
#3gamester_12345Posted 11/19/2012 4:06:21 PM
Im leaning on a no for the moment, mostly because a 3D version would need you to have multiple 3DSes and possibly more than one Cart (assuming they're even still using Download Play in 3DS games) i have about 6 siblings.

Getting the Wii U version just means that everyone can watch and play, perhaps if the 3DS version is distinct enough, perhaps i'll get it, but for the time being....i still need to get a Wii U someday. (UK, doesn't seem much good things there...mostly NSMBU...Nintendo Land and possibly Assassin's Creed 3, controller shape is a bit on the fence though....)
---
RSN: Plucky9, Total: 2322
KoL: Plucky, currently a Zombie Master
#4LLL_DeadlyPosted 11/19/2012 4:08:33 PM
Getting both versions. And agreed for Lloyd Irving, not so much Shulk though.
#5pikachupwnagePosted 11/19/2012 4:47:05 PM
Noctus3 posted...
The Wii U sucks in my opinion. (based on what I know of it and it's somewhat crappy line-up)

I have a 3DS for Pokemon, KH, Bravely Default, and now it seems ssb4. I'm glad it's out for 3DS because I feel the game might be dealt a bad hand if it stayed with the Wii U. Not that many people are buying it. It makes me happy to know that I can play the game and enjoy multiplayer without buying a whole new system for it.

I hope they keep things equal between the versions. Give me Shulk and Lloyd Irving, please.

WII U lineup is great.

And I will get both versions.
---
"Grab life by the horns and shake it till it moos "
Official electric boogaloo mint scoop with a cherry on top of the IDF
#6moogle69Posted 11/19/2012 4:51:19 PM
pikachupwnage posted...
Noctus3 posted...

WII U lineup is great.

And I will get both versions.

THIS.
---
3DS FC 5370 - 0690 - 8871
PSN coming soon
#7COlimar788Posted 11/19/2012 5:04:47 PM
I'm guessing both versions will be very different in some way, so I'll almost certainly be picking up both.
---
Twilight Sparkle is best pony.
3DS Friend Code: 2234-7169-9510
#8strongo9Posted 11/19/2012 5:55:25 PM
Lol no. The Wii U version will be superior in every way.
---
Want Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Rayman Legends, and Bioshock Infinite.
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce 540m
#9Akihiko__SanadaPosted 11/19/2012 6:05:16 PM
Lol no. The Wii U version will be superior in every way.

Aside from its lack of portability, lack of sleep mode, lack of 3D, and uncomfortable controller.

I'll be happily buying the 3DS version.
---
Status: Normal | Attack: Normal | Defense: Normal | Agility: Normal
Items: None.
#10Delirious_BeardPosted 11/19/2012 6:46:52 PM
I'm waiting for games before getting a Wii U. Launches are always garbage and this one is no different.
---
This sig will not change until J.P. Howell and Carlos Pena are released or sent down from the Tampa Bay Rays.
http://i34.tinypic.com/adnlsk.jpg