Who here is getting SSB4 on the 3DS?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Who here is getting SSB4 on the 3DS?
4 years ago#1
The Wii U sucks in my opinion. (based on what I know of it and it's somewhat crappy line-up)

I have a 3DS for Pokemon, KH, Bravely Default, and now it seems ssb4. I'm glad it's out for 3DS because I feel the game might be dealt a bad hand if it stayed with the Wii U. Not that many people are buying it. It makes me happy to know that I can play the game and enjoy multiplayer without buying a whole new system for it.

I hope they keep things equal between the versions. Give me Shulk and Lloyd Irving, please.
**** you SE for trolling us with that TWEWY port. I hate you.
4 years ago#2
Wouldn't Smash Bros. on the Wii U fix the crappy line up problems?

Wii U seems pretty decent as a whole, the only part that I think sucks is the online, but Nintendo has never done that right, the 3ds has exactly the same problems that the Wii U has with that.

Also pretty much all systems have crappy launch lineups. That's why you never buy at launch, let other people do that.
If you want a friend in Washington, get a dog.
Harry Truman.
4 years ago#3
Im leaning on a no for the moment, mostly because a 3D version would need you to have multiple 3DSes and possibly more than one Cart (assuming they're even still using Download Play in 3DS games) i have about 6 siblings.

Getting the Wii U version just means that everyone can watch and play, perhaps if the 3DS version is distinct enough, perhaps i'll get it, but for the time being....i still need to get a Wii U someday. (UK, doesn't seem much good things there...mostly NSMBU...Nintendo Land and possibly Assassin's Creed 3, controller shape is a bit on the fence though....)
RSN: Plucky9, Total: 2322
KoL: Plucky, currently a Zombie Master
4 years ago#4
Getting both versions. And agreed for Lloyd Irving, not so much Shulk though.
4 years ago#5
Noctus3 posted...
The Wii U sucks in my opinion. (based on what I know of it and it's somewhat crappy line-up)

I have a 3DS for Pokemon, KH, Bravely Default, and now it seems ssb4. I'm glad it's out for 3DS because I feel the game might be dealt a bad hand if it stayed with the Wii U. Not that many people are buying it. It makes me happy to know that I can play the game and enjoy multiplayer without buying a whole new system for it.

I hope they keep things equal between the versions. Give me Shulk and Lloyd Irving, please.

WII U lineup is great.

And I will get both versions.
"Grab life by the horns and shake it till it moos "
Official electric boogaloo mint scoop with a cherry on top of the IDF
4 years ago#6
pikachupwnage posted...
Noctus3 posted...

WII U lineup is great.

And I will get both versions.

THIS.
3DS FC 5370 - 0690 - 8871
PSN coming soon
4 years ago#7
I'm guessing both versions will be very different in some way, so I'll almost certainly be picking up both.
Twilight Sparkle is best pony.
3DS Friend Code: 2234-7169-9510
4 years ago#8
Lol no. The Wii U version will be superior in every way.
Want Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Rayman Legends, and Bioshock Infinite.
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce 540m
4 years ago#9
Lol no. The Wii U version will be superior in every way.

Aside from its lack of portability, lack of sleep mode, lack of 3D, and uncomfortable controller.

I'll be happily buying the 3DS version.
Status: Normal | Attack: Normal | Defense: Normal | Agility: Normal
Items: None.
4 years ago#10
I'm waiting for games before getting a Wii U. Launches are always garbage and this one is no different.
This sig will not change until J.P. Howell and Carlos Pena are released or sent down from the Tampa Bay Rays.
http://i34.tinypic.com/adnlsk.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Who here is getting SSB4 on the 3DS?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived