thinking of getting Zelda 2. Wii or 3DS?

#11MagicalChatotPosted 11/20/2012 10:33:22 AM
I would say get it for the 3DS. As my best friend put it "Zelda 2 feels more natural on a portable system". I can't put my finger as to why, though.

And I hope you do end up getting it. Zelda 2 is my favorite Zelda game by miles and is totally worth a play.
#12pokemonmaster0Posted 11/20/2012 10:38:12 AM
StormKMD posted...
Lemme just say this- DON'T GET IT!

I made this mistake. As much as I love other Zelda's, this one is....horrific. Please, TC, I'm BEGGING you, don't make this mistake! Save yourself!

Zelda 2 is more of a hit or miss game rather than bad. It's just different.
#13FoofyheadPosted 11/20/2012 10:42:22 AM
It's one of the better Zelda games, IMO. The only games better than it are LttP, LA, and the Oracle games. The original is about as good.
---
Slow drivers should have their own roads to use, special roads for special drivers. Or, there should be a lane for these special people. Maybe the right lane.
#14T_TanggPosted 11/23/2012 12:37:40 AM
I bought zelda 2 on 3ds and there is no save states. No tv icon either. I'm not an ambassador.

What the heck...
#15n00bsaib0tPosted 11/23/2012 1:07:55 AM
Lemme just say this- DON'T GET IT!

I made this mistake. As much as I love other Zelda's, this one is....horrific. Please, TC, I'm BEGGING you, don't make this mistake! Save yourself!

Poor kid, you must not have researched what you were buying. Rookie mistake, I'm sure you won't be making it again.

Anyway, Zelda 2 would be in my top 5 NES games if it wasn't for the fact that there are 6 Mega Man titles for it :p Its simply a phenomenal game, but if you get it expecting the traditional overhead view game play you're gonna have a bad time. Your first time it can be very brutal and unforgiving, so save states will help there.

Ultimately, I would say wait a bit before buying it. The WiiU has the account system, right? And there are rumors of the account system rolling out to 3DS, I don't know if anyone has said it was rolling out for Wii as well. Wait until the account system pans out. I suggest anyone with a Wii and a 3DS wait until the account system is fixed before buying anything. Then, if we do get accounts, you can have it on both.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile