Any 3DS XL Black Friday deals?

#1JackalfoxPosted 11/20/2012 4:32:14 AM
I tried checking Cheap Ass Gamer, but I couldn't find anything about it.

Does anybody know if any stores are having 3DS XL sales on Black Friday? I've been wanting a 3DS for some time now (Resident Evil, OoT3D, and Kingdom Hearts look great), but if possible, I'd really prefer to have an XL-- I used to be able to handle handheld screens well, but now, small screens hurt my eyes. I saw several deals about a red 3DS with Super Mario 3D Land, so I may have to settle for that, but if possible, I'd rather not.

If anyone can possibly help me out, I'd really appreciate it!
---
Now Playing - Assassin's Creed III (360), Assassin's Creed (360), Call of Duty: Black Ops II (360)
#2Paradox421Posted 11/20/2012 4:37:40 AM
Nope, it seems the best deal at the moment is $25 off at Target. I was seriously contemplating getting the regular 3DS over the XL because of the Black Friday bundles, but I ended up grabbing one a few days ago for $180 at Best Buy. While I am still somewhat tempted to return it for the $150 bundle this Friday, I feel as though I made the best choice in the long run.
---
"Do you remember the episode where Ash caught a Pumbloom?"
"Dude!--" "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
#3nolanator49495Posted 11/20/2012 6:50:55 AM
hey Jackalfox I've been posting topics on here too with the same plea.

So yeah its 175$ at target online and in store, which is great. But just because there are no sales on Black Friday doesn't mean it won't go on sale again. Also Cyber Monday, who knows, I remember Amazon put a 360 up for like 100$ like 5 years ago now that was crazy.
---
LISTEN TO ITTHEVERB
ittheverb.bandcamp.com
#4viajarvPosted 11/20/2012 10:29:59 AM
IIRC it was amazon that held a poll for what their big sale item should be for black friday and xbox won. I wouldn't expect the xl to see any cyber monday love though.