Now that Paper Mario's out, Mario & Luigi is next in line for a sequel ...

#1WesfanboyneverPosted 11/20/2012 11:10:09 PM
Mario & Luigi RPG 4...
---
What's to say really?
#2AXKSIONPosted 11/20/2012 11:57:12 PM
No.

Super Mario RPG: The Legend of the Seven Stars 2
---
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif Say "hi" to your 2012 World Champions: The San Francisco Giants!!!!
#3gamester_12345Posted 11/21/2012 1:10:33 AM
What if Paper Mario on the 3DS might be there as a slight indication that the next Mario&Luigi might be on the Wii U or something?

Im not really sure how the graphical direction could go on a Wii U though, being pixelly may have had it's charm on handhelds but that was because of the screen size, but if it was upscaled to the size of a television screen....it'll give off a potentially fake retaux inspiration, maybe it might go hand drawn?
---
RSN: Plucky9, Total: 2340
KoL: Plucky, currently a Accordion Thief
#4HaderiaPosted 11/21/2012 1:52:50 AM
No.

hell no. the M&L series blow any other mario RPGs out of the water. ESPECIALLY the snes one.
#5AXKSIONPosted 11/21/2012 1:57:44 AM
Haderia posted...
No.

hell no. the M&L series blow any other mario RPGs out of the water. ESPECIALLY the snes one.

Except for the fact that SMRPG is a billion times better than the M&L games, and a zillion times better than the crappy Paper Mario series.

Oh, and you have 3 M&L games so far. I loved the first two, but for some reason I just can't finish the third, since it's not that good.

I think you're just too young to appreciate the older classics.
---
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif Say "hi" to your 2012 World Champions: The San Francisco Giants!!!!
#6HaderiaPosted 11/21/2012 2:18:22 AM
Haderia posted...
No.

Except for the fact that SMRPG is a billion times better than the M&L games, and a zillion times better than the crappy Paper Mario series.

Oh, and you have 3 M&L games so far. I loved the first two, but for some reason I just can't finish the third, since it's not that good.

You're too consumed by nostalgia to realize how poorly that game has aged. M&L has far superior gameplay, a lot more interactive than just menu clicking.
#7AXKSIONPosted 11/21/2012 2:22:57 AM
Haderia posted...
Haderia posted...
No.

You're too consumed by nostalgia to realize how poorly that game has aged. M&L has far superior gameplay, a lot more interactive than just menu clicking.

Oh, so you're the type of person to judge video games by how new they are. Wow, okay, so that immediately disqualifies your opinion then.

Plus, if you think it hasn't aged well, isn't that more reason for a new one or remake?

I guess Ocarina of Time is so old so it has aged bad and sucks. M eye rite??

Oh, also, traditional turn based JRPGs are the best kinds of games. M&L have had a good run, time for something different. Paper Mario's new game just came out, time for something else.
---
#8Just-SaiyanPosted 11/21/2012 2:26:40 AM

I seriously hope you're trolling with this. I loved SMRPG, but M&L takes the cake.

I guess Ocarina of Time is so old so it has aged bad and sucks. M eye rite??

No, cause that gets remade like every gen anyway.
#9CurryfiendPosted 11/21/2012 2:27:03 AM
Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga is my favourite Mario RPG, I was disappointed to hear that they're making Paper Mario on 3DS instead of a Mario & Luigi 3DS game. Hopefully they make one later on cause I don't wanna buy a Wii U just for Mario & Luigi lol
---
Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. ~f00had
http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/EpicImmenseCurry.png
#10AXKSIONPosted 11/21/2012 2:27:55 AM
Just-Saiyan posted...

I seriously hope you're trolling with this. I loved SMRPG, but M&L takes the cake.

They're good games, but compared to SMRPG, the M&L games are poop cake.
---