kid icarus uprising contorls

#21TinyTim123Posted 11/27/2012 12:26:29 PM
pbandjames posted...
You can turn the chat off after you beat the game, and the controls take getting use to for some.

I never had to get used to them though. I just rested the system on my knees, and used the default controls. It worked great for me.

This. I sat on the couch, propped the system up on my knee and played just fine. I think I replayed the first two levels a few times to get the hang of it, then I was fine.
I have small hands, so I can see how trying this with an XL might be too hard. I still say try different positions and keep at it! It was well worth it for me! I'd hate if you missed out on it, but if you just can't work with it, I understand.
=(
---
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/
#22chex81(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 2:57:39 PM
TinyTim123 posted...
pbandjames posted...
You can turn the chat off after you beat the game, and the controls take getting use to for some.

I never had to get used to them though. I just rested the system on my knees, and used the default controls. It worked great for me.

This. I sat on the couch, propped the system up on my knee and played just fine. I think I replayed the first two levels a few times to get the hang of it, then I was fine.
I have small hands, so I can see how trying this with an XL might be too hard. I still say try different positions and keep at it! It was well worth it for me! I'd hate if you missed out on it, but if you just can't work with it, I understand.
=(

Right. Well, again i dont have small hands (thats why i bought the XL) but controlling movement and using left trigger for shooting just doesnt feel comfortable. im not saying the game is bad, its just unfortunate for me i guess.
---
gt/psn: chex81
#23kewldude475Posted 11/27/2012 3:04:32 PM
stargazer64 posted...
Turning the aiming and turning (globe-spinning) sensitivity up.

Cradle the bottom right corner of the system in your right palm.

You can turn auto-fire on if it hurts your left hand to constantly hit the L button to shoot.

This x10

But keep going with the stylus controls. They will serve you better in the end. I wasn't used to the controls even after I beat the game to be honest. But I kept going, and the payoff was worth it. This is one of the best games of 2012 in my opinion.
---
PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475