am i the only person who likes all the mario rpg series?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. am i the only person who likes all the mario rpg series?
3 years ago#1
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
3 years ago#2
PM and M+L are great, but SMRPG is just okay.
Lover of all things cute and pretty. <3
Black 2 FC: 4213-1800-0462
3 years ago#3
You'll never be the only one to like any game.
3ds fc- 5241-2042-9073
3 years ago#4
I don't know why, but I could never get into those games, even when I loved RPGs. (Don't care for them anymore, but it used to be my favorite genre.) The only Mario RPG I really liked was Bowser's Inside Story.
Reading: Shame- Salman Rushdie
3 years ago#5
I love 'em all, but for some reason I just didn't like the later M&L games as much as the first one. Huh. But yeah, all 3 series are great!
"Eirika, Level 20, 7 strength. Should I be concerned?" -Czardia
"It doesn't take that much Str to make a sammich, so she's good." -PokeAMon
3 years ago#6
I haven't played Paper Mario Sticker Star yet, but i've played all the others. I've never played a Mario RPG I haven't liked. This includes even Super Paper Mario and Partners in Time.

The original Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars was my first and remains my personal favorite though.
NEVER judge a game you have not played.
3 years ago#7
I like 'em all. :3
3DS: 2363 - 5923 - 1853
3 years ago#8
Not at all. Considering each series has at least one excellent game in it. SMRPG, PM and TTYD, and Superstar Saga are all fantastic games.
This sig will not change until J.P. Howell and Carlos Pena are released or sent down from the Tampa Bay Rays.
3 years ago#9
The M&L series is awesome, Paper Mario has ttyd, and smrpg is nostalgia goggled but great.
Yvan eht nioj
3 years ago#10
I didn't even know there was a Mario RPG series.
Slow drivers should have their own roads to use, special roads for special drivers. Or, there should be a lane for these special people. Maybe the right lane.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. am i the only person who likes all the mario rpg series?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived