am i the only person who likes all the mario rpg series?

#11AXKSIONPosted 11/21/2012 10:08:48 PM
Super Mario RPG >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SuperStar Saga >>>>> Partners In Time >>>>> Bowser's Inside Story >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Paper Mario series (blecccchhhh)
---
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif Say "hi" to your 2012 World Champions: The San Francisco Giants!!!!
#12FoofyheadPosted 11/21/2012 10:14:59 PM
SSS was the worst of the M and L series. I can't even play it anymore.
---
Slow drivers should have their own roads to use, special roads for special drivers. Or, there should be a lane for these special people. Maybe the right lane.
#13Halladay32Posted 11/21/2012 11:01:46 PM
Foofyhead posted...

I'm basically the opposite. Superstar Saga is the only one of the M&L games that I can replay over and over, and I love it more each time.

I've enjoyed all of the Mario RPGs, to varying extents (I actually just beat Sticker Star like ten minutes ago). I'd say Partners in Time and Super Paper Mario are the two that don't quite stack up to the others, but they were still okay.
---
"The man's a universe unto himself -- ever expanding and plagued by entropy."
#14FoofyheadPosted 11/21/2012 11:09:53 PM
It's just like a huge step backward. But I think it's more because GBA games don't age well, in my opinion. I didn't like Minish Cap when I played it again recently. Although, Fusion is still good.

I actually like SS better than SSS. I think that extra S really screws things up, yup.
---
Slow drivers should have their own roads to use, special roads for special drivers. Or, there should be a lane for these special people. Maybe the right lane.
#15Delirious_BeardPosted 11/21/2012 11:16:16 PM
Foofyhead posted...

Partners in Time is just awful compared to the other 2 games.
---
This sig will not change until J.P. Howell and Carlos Pena are released or sent down from the Tampa Bay Rays.
http://i34.tinypic.com/adnlsk.jpg
#16DSplayer50Posted 11/22/2012 12:10:32 AM
There's only one Mario RPG.
---
GT=AlreadySoCold
Nik-1977-0647-5232-SML3D, Sonic:Generations, Mario Kart 7. Message me if you add me or you want to start a community on Mario Kart 7
#17strongo9Posted 11/22/2012 12:26:11 AM
2wingedangel posted...
PM and M+L are great, but SMRPG is just okay.

---
Want Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Rayman Legends, and Bioshock Infinite.
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce 540m
#18_OdarpPosted 11/22/2012 12:43:03 AM
No, you are never the only one, no matter what are you talking about, I hate it when people do that. (Well, there are a couple of scenarios were you might be the only one, but whatever)

Ranting aside, I do like all the Mario RPG's 7 stars is indeed enhanced by nostalgia, but is great, and thousand year door is amazing. Also I really enjoyed partners in time, I found the 4 button dynamic pretty cool.
---
If I was Rick Astley I would randomly Rick Roll people in the street. Total ownage.
PSN: Pratypus
#19FoofyheadPosted 11/22/2012 1:00:07 AM
Delirious_Beard posted...
Foofyhead posted...

Partners in Time is just awful compared to the other 2 games.

I haven't played it in a while, so that may be true.
---
#20Bass_X0Posted 11/22/2012 6:12:53 AM
Super Paper Mario was the most boring game I've played in a long time.

After the 30 minute intro had finished, I was bored and wanted to go do something else so I found a save point and quit.

Then when I got to the space zone, it was a confusing featureless maze. Just travelling along long black corridors with few enemies trying desperately to find the exit and move on. I never did.
---
"History always favors the victor at the expense of the truth." ~ Rook