The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Whats so bad about games with "z" in it?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Whats so bad about games with "z" in it?
3 years ago#1
I was just recentley reading the review on the eShop game 2 Fast 4 Gnomz and people were criticising the game just becuase it replaced s with a z. It even got a 7/10 yet no one really gave it a chance. Take Motoheroz fo example. So what of it has a "z" instead of "s"? It doesnt mean that it was designed poorly. Im not trying to troll by any means I just want some answers from some of the people that think that way and I am not trying to provoke a fight. I especially want to here from pikachupwnage.
3 years ago#2
Petz
Catz
Dogz

/topic
---
"If the PS3 is Casablanca and the 360 is The Godfather, the wii would be Pluto Nash." - StilI_Kirbyfan9
3 years ago#3
You forgot
- Horsez
- Imagine Babiez

etc etc.

The only good game that comes to mind ending with a Z is Ergheiz
---
I don't see Nintendo, Microsoft, Sony. I see Mario, Zelda, Uncharted, Resident Evil, Gears of War, Alan Wake, Heavy Rain, etc. Play games, not companies.
(edited by Canas_Renvall)
3 years ago#4
they are shovelware. crap made to sell to little naive kids. wasting their parents money on shallow games.
---
Tu fui, ego eris
What you are, I was. What I am, you will be.
3 years ago#5
I would enjoy F-Zero GX... but that Z man
3 years ago#6
Yeah... Dragonball Z....
---
Japanese | Assume JPN Region, unless otherwise stated.
3 years ago#7
Metroid Zero Mission
earthbound Zero
Zero Escape:VLR
MM:Zero
---
3DS Friend Code: 0559-6940-0140
The Official Anguished One and Chaos Hero of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
3 years ago#8
PokeMaster posted...
Yeah... Dragonball Z....

Hey, Ultimate Butouden was ace!
---
3DS Friend Code: 0559-6940-0140
The Official Anguished One and Chaos Hero of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
3 years ago#9
Its just the crappy games with Z that aren't even able to be called games. They're shovelware, that nobody cares for. Things like F-Zero/Metroid/VLR are different. Those are real games. They aren't pieces of crap that kids beg their parents to buy because it has a cute puppy on the front, like Dogz (Console ones. The old PC ones were kinda nice)
---
White 2 - 1335-5542-8288 White - 0347-5170-7984
3DS: 4854-6563-5216
3 years ago#10
Sir_Haxor posted...
PokeMaster posted...
Yeah... Dragonball Z....

Hey, Ultimate Butouden was ace!

There's no Z in it!

Dragonball KAI - UB

=D
---
Japanese | Assume JPN Region, unless otherwise stated.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Whats so bad about games with "z" in it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived