Which is better, Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance or Zelda Ocarina of time 3D?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Which is better, Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance or Zelda Ocarina of time 3D?
3 years ago#1
My birthday is coming up, but I can't decide which one to ask for.
3 years ago#2
Ocarina IMO
---
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.
3 years ago#3
Zelda if you haven't played it yet.
---
imagineer: 'Next 3DS peripheral: the Spinning Chair Pro. Sit in this spinning office chair and play Face Raiders all day, without disturbing your 3D.'
3 years ago#4
OoT if you haven't played it.
---
3DS FC: 2020-0716-6036
3 years ago#5
OoT by a landslide. You'll thank me later.
3 years ago#6
As much as I love Kingdom Hearts 3D, I don't hesitate in saying Zelda. No matter how many times you've played it.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0516-8714-1928
3 years ago#7
waruluis91 posted...
OoT if you haven't played it.

I've played it before, but I've never played Kingdom Hearts. I've never completely beaten it, though.
3 years ago#8
Not sure why anyone would want DDD. It continues the series tradition of not breaking ground, ongoing mediocrity, and yet more unfulfilled promises from the developers.

It's the last KH game I will ever invest in.
---
Currently playing:
Harvest Moon: A New Beginning (3DS); Soma Bringer (DS)
3 years ago#9
BatenKait0s posted...
Not sure why anyone would want DDD. It continues the series tradition of not breaking ground, ongoing mediocrity, and yet more unfulfilled promises from the developers.

Yeah, I think I made my decision. I'm gonna go with Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D.
3 years ago#10
EBLTwick posted...
BatenKait0s posted...

Yeah, I think I made my decision. I'm gonna go with Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D.

I'm glad to hear it. I lost faith with the two DS games, yet managed to buy into the hype all over again for DDD. I was so disappointed
---
Currently playing:
Harvest Moon: A New Beginning (3DS); Soma Bringer (DS)
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Which is better, Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance or Zelda Ocarina of time 3D?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived