Which is better, Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance or Zelda Ocarina of time 3D?

#11EBLTwick(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 5:07:44 PM
BatenKait0s posted...
EBLTwick posted...
BatenKait0s posted...
Not sure why anyone would want DDD. It continues the series tradition of not breaking ground, ongoing mediocrity, and yet more unfulfilled promises from the developers.

It's the last KH game I will ever invest in.

Yeah, I think I made my decision. I'm gonna go with Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D.

I'm glad to hear it. I lost faith with the two DS games, yet managed to buy into the hype all over again for DDD. I was so disappointed

Thanks for helping, I would have made a terrible decision if I chose Kingdom Hearts. I appreciate the help.
#12SMASHKING84Posted 11/21/2012 5:29:30 PM
oot 3d.

honestly i'm not sure why anyone plays the kh series because if the ddd demo is any indication that series is boring.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:3
unless i state otherwise everything i say is MY opinion.
#13Ame_no_MurakumoPosted 11/21/2012 5:31:28 PM
I'm going to go with KH: DDD. I'd give both games a 10/10, though.
---
Playing: Pokemon White Version 2 | http://backloggery.com/Saziel
3DS FC: 5456-0205-3948 | Pokemon White 2 FC - 5458-7362-1484 | PSN: Sazaiel
#14Grunt40Posted 11/21/2012 5:33:30 PM
BatenKait0s posted...
EBLTwick posted...
BatenKait0s posted...
Not sure why anyone would want DDD. It continues the series tradition of not breaking ground, ongoing mediocrity, and yet more unfulfilled promises from the developers.

I'm glad to hear it. I lost faith with the two DS games, yet managed to buy into the hype all over again for DDD. I was so disappointed

Thanks for helping, I would have made a terrible decision if I chose Kingdom Hearts. I appreciate the help.

No you wouldn't have. That's one guys opinion. A "terrible" decision is a little extreme. I would still say OoT over the two, but DDD isn't a bad game. I found it to be the 3rd best in the series (which is saying a lot).
---
Check out my mediocre punk-rock band!
http://www.youtube.com/user/All7sMusic/videos
#15EBLTwick(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 5:42:49 PM
Grunt40 posted...
BatenKait0s posted...
EBLTwick posted...
BatenKait0s posted...

No you wouldn't have. That's one guys opinion. A "terrible" decision is a little extreme. I would still say OoT over the two, but DDD isn't a bad game. I found it to be the 3rd best in the series (which is saying a lot).

So... I should get that game for Christmas?
#16Nickcool1996Posted 11/21/2012 5:52:42 PM
IMO, KH 3D.

However, Ocarina seems to have more quality, which kept me playing despite me not liking Zelda games.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nickcool1996?feature=mhum
http://sadpanda.us/images/723723-KR3JJKL.jpg
#17kewldude475Posted 11/21/2012 5:54:44 PM
EBLTwick posted...
BatenKait0s posted...
EBLTwick posted...
BatenKait0s posted...

No, KH3D is widely considered by the fans to be one of the top 3 KH games. And in my opinion, it's one of the top 5 3DS games. You would not have a terrible decision at all.

But frankly, you need to learn how to think for yourself.
---
PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam:kewldude475;
Vita is just a PSP with higher specs - Megaman Omega
#18Rurouni720Posted 11/21/2012 5:56:44 PM
kewldude475 posted...
EBLTwick posted...
BatenKait0s posted...
EBLTwick posted...
BatenKait0s posted...

No, KH3D is widely considered by the fans to be one of the top 3 KH games. And in my opinion, it's one of the top 5 3DS games. You would not have a terrible decision at all.

But frankly, you need to learn how to think for yourself.

This. Most definitely.
#19Darkeep12Posted 11/21/2012 6:01:27 PM
In terms of originality, probably Kingdom Hearts, since OoT 3D is a remake of an N64 game.

However, it's a darn good remake of my favourite N64 game ever, so I'd say it's the better one.
---
PSN/Steam Id (It's the same): Darkeeper
#20SoeroahPosted 11/21/2012 6:16:25 PM
EBLTwick posted...

So... I should get that game for Christmas?

I love Kingdom Hearts, but I'm going to have to say 'no' to this.

You said earlier you've never played a KH game, KH3D is the seventh in a series, and the games are much more connected to each other than Zelda. Zelda games you can basically pick any as your first, and play them in any order.

Playing KH3D first will be like starting to watch Lost or something in the fourth season. There are summaries in the game that will explain what's happened previously in the series, but it's unlikely you'd enjoy it as much as possible with no prior exposure to the series. I love the series but it's not terribly kind to new entrants, especially being spread out across so many systems.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ9Km7WW2aE
Best console war summary ever. TL;DR version at 2:05.