New All-Black 3DS XL Coming to North America?

#31PiichiPosted 11/23/2012 4:16:49 PM
Janus151 posted...
I'm confused...:P

you would just be able to walk in an EBgames (Canada) or Gamestop (US) and pick one up! :)

Oh. I thought EB Games Canada does not necessarily have the same deals as GameStop in the United States, even though they're part of the same conglomerate. My mistake. I'll give my GameStop a call soon and see if they know anything about this.
---
Visit my YouTube channel for video game music sequences, remixes, and originals by yours truly!
http://www.youtube.com/PeachToadstool
#32Janus151Posted 11/23/2012 5:06:42 PM
hehe no problem! :)

I will be calling up my EBgames monday morning! can't wait! I hope it's true!
#33mabber_IIIPosted 11/23/2012 7:02:18 PM
black is bring

release the silver one in america before it's too late noa
#34hypermoePosted 11/23/2012 8:18:00 PM
Do you think theyll release it without the bundle? i have no need for MK7 as i already own it, but i wouldnt mind trading in my 3ds for an XL.
---
I walk alone in the universe as the last of The Time Lords!
#35Retrospect_HeroPosted 11/23/2012 9:38:16 PM
90sRetroGaming posted...

I already have MK7 but i probrably wouldn't mind having a digital version of it since i play the hell out of this thing nearly everyday lol. i don't know how a system transfer would work though considering MK7 would probrably get deleted during the process...

This right here . Does anyone know or have any experience with systems preloaded with a game and doing the system transfer ? Like the flame redand mario land one ?
---
XBL and Steam Gamertag: Retrospect Hero
Still clearly I can hear you say ,don't leave, don't give up on me..Two weeks and you ran away.
#36Janus151Posted 11/24/2012 10:31:25 AM
I'm still wondering why there was no PR for an all black 3DS XL...
I remember when the all white 3DS XL and the Pikachu 3DS XL were going to come out in Europe, they had a PR over a month prior to release...
#37MetroidLink57Posted 11/24/2012 3:35:51 PM
Janus151 posted...
I'm still wondering why there was no PR for an all black 3DS XL...

That doesn't mean that they aren't shipping all black 3DS XL's. Hell, Apple use to announce iPods and they'd be in stores the very next day.
---
WORK HARDER Millions on welfare are depending on YOU!
#38Sol_ClydePosted 11/24/2012 6:21:50 PM
Will they ever launch a new bundle that doesn't comes with a game PRE-INSTALLED? I wanted the game in physical media...
---
Want to make the boards a better place?
REPORT bad posts and topics so the moderators can do something about it.
#39PikachuMittinsPosted 11/24/2012 7:11:55 PM
Glad I waited. Though I don't mind getting blue...
---
Official Light Director of the NDF/KDF/PDF/IDF
Playing: Golden Sun Series.
#4090sRetroGamingPosted 11/24/2012 7:23:22 PM
Sol_Clyde posted...
Will they ever launch a new bundle that doesn't comes with a game PRE-INSTALLED? I wanted the game in physical media...

Probrably not anymore. judging by how other 3DS/3DS XL bundles are being released now overseas it looks like they're going full force with digital game bundles.
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com