I'm glad that we are done for the year, but it still sucks.

#1AlwaysFicklePosted 11/21/2012 10:03:38 PM
I am glad there is no more must have releases on the 3ds for the rest of the year because I still have several games to play. I also got a Wii U and have began owning wii games for the very first time. I also have a 12 page political science paper due. But it's kinda sad to see that there is nothing more to look for this year.... at least to my knowledge and tastes.
#290sRetroGamingPosted 11/21/2012 10:11:58 PM
I'm fine by it. recovering from a massive tax bill, normal everyday bills plus i want a Wii U soon plus look at next year.. our poor wallets!. i need a break plus i have a decent backlog to get through.. ;).
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#3AlwaysFickle(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 10:14:52 PM
Yes our poor wallets indeed. How is next year looking if you don't mind me asking? Any list anywhere?
#490sRetroGamingPosted 11/21/2012 11:19:44 PM(edited)
AlwaysFickle posted...
Yes our poor wallets indeed. How is next year looking if you don't mind me asking? Any list anywhere?

Sorry for the near hour disapearence lol. i don't know all of the 3DS releases for next year but here are the biggest ones coming soon Q1-Q2 2013:

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (Q1)
Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Q1, Q2 more than likely)
Fire Emblem: Awakening (Q2 more than likely possibly Q3)
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate (Q1/march 13')
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse (eShop digital only release undecided though confirmed for 2013)

Also more great eShop releases that we KNOW will be coming as well! :).
---
#5AlwaysFickle(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 11:20:53 PM
90sRetroGaming posted...
AlwaysFickle posted...

Sorry for the near hour disapearence lol. i don't know all of the 3DS releases for next year but here are the biggest ones coming soon Q1-Q2 2013:

Shantae and the Pirate's Curse (eShop digital only release undecided though confirmed for 2013)

It's all good. Thanks, I appreciate it, excited for Dark Moon and New Leaf.
#690sRetroGamingPosted 11/21/2012 11:23:14 PM
AlwaysFickle posted...
90sRetroGaming posted...
AlwaysFickle posted...

It's all good. Thanks, I appreciate it, excited for Dark Moon and New Leaf.

No problem at all and happy to help!. i'm super ready for Dark Moon, New Leaf, Pirate's Curse and more eShop releases myself! lol :D.
---
#7pizzaman95Posted 11/21/2012 11:25:29 PM
I'm certainly gonna get New Leaf, and I might get Dark Moon if the reception's good.
---
This is where I sometimes put jokes, references and such.