Why isn't Nintendo releasing anymore "3D Classics" on the Eshop???

#21Mega_RatPosted 11/22/2012 10:50:51 AM
Argh4430 posted...
I played the Mario Bros. game on my SMA games a lot. It has the arcade-feel, which keeps me playing it long after I would have lost interest. I would buy a 3D version of the game.

I feel 2 or 3 would benefit from the 3D effect more. The original doesn't exactly have much going on in the back. xD
---
My wonderful girlfriend is a smexy Bunuppy! A cross breed of a bunny and a puppy .... WHAT?! O_O
http://i.imgur.com/nddzs.jpg <- My name in a game! :D
#22Argh4430Posted 11/22/2012 10:56:25 AM
Mega_Rat posted...
Argh4430 posted...
I played the Mario Bros. game on my SMA games a lot. It has the arcade-feel, which keeps me playing it long after I would have lost interest. I would buy a 3D version of the game.

I feel 2 or 3 would benefit from the 3D effect more. The original doesn't exactly have much going on in the back. xD

Huh? Are you talking about Super Mario Bros., or Mario Bros.? Because there is only one Mario Bros., it didn't get sequels.
#23Mega_RatPosted 11/22/2012 11:04:44 AM
Argh4430 posted...
Mega_Rat posted...
Argh4430 posted...

Huh? Are you talking about Super Mario Bros., or Mario Bros.? Because there is only one Mario Bros., it didn't get sequels.

OH! The very old one! Haha, sorry about that, thought you were talking about SMB. xD

Yeah, MB from the SMA would be great as I believe that one added back grounds, right?
---
My wonderful girlfriend is a smexy Bunuppy! A cross breed of a bunny and a puppy .... WHAT?! O_O
http://i.imgur.com/nddzs.jpg <- My name in a game! :D
#24n00bsaib0tPosted 11/22/2012 11:10:11 AM
Mega_Rat posted...
n00bsaib0t posted...
the real question is how many hours have i clocked on a real Mario Bros arcade machine.....

Thats a completely different scenario. We are talking about now, not then. The game aged badly. It would need more revamping than 3D visuals to sell well with the other games available today.

Nope, game plays fine, age hasn't done crap to it if I can still pick it up and go "THIS IS FUN".

It was fun, but it has no replay value and every level is the same thing. I think its funny people are praising it because I remember quite clearly when the SMA ports were done everyone laughing that they kept including a game no one cared about while advertising its inclusion like it was some huge bonus,
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile