Zelda 2 Question

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Zelda 2 Question

User Info: TheZuperHero

TheZuperHero
4 years ago#1
Have any Ambassadors been able to update their Zelda 2 to this new version? Or is this version not an updated version? I can't seem to download it. Do I need to delete and redownload mine? Thanks in advance!
Currently Playing: Professor Layton: Miracle Mask, Fire Emblem, Denpa Men
3DS Info: Jake - 4167-4549-4028 (Feel free to add me, message to be added back!)

User Info: brStalker

brStalker
4 years ago#2
Go to your downloaded software section on the eShop. Browse through your stuff until you find the game. There should be an 'update' button
"Which is more evil: Kidnapping a child to use as a tool for world domination, or using your blood child as a tool for world domination?"-Tyranidomega

User Info: TheZuperHero

TheZuperHero
4 years ago#3
brStalker posted...
Go to your downloaded software section on the eShop. Browse through your stuff until you find the game. There should be an 'update' button

Okay, I checked that but there's no update button for Zelda II. Is there just a delay like last time they updated an Ambassador game?
Currently Playing: Professor Layton: Miracle Mask, Fire Emblem, Denpa Men
3DS Info: Jake - 4167-4549-4028 (Feel free to add me, message to be added back!)

User Info: Chubes12

Chubes12
4 years ago#4
This makes me so mad! I was planning a 3 hour run for finishing this game, so close..
If you don't play Last Window I'm very disappointed in you!

User Info: prmtyme

prmtyme
4 years ago#5
how long is zelda 2?
FC: 2921-9335-1250
PSN Vita: prmtyme

User Info: Chubes12

Chubes12
4 years ago#6
Well it's a fairly challenging game so it depends on how often you die and whether or not you use maps and walkthrough's. I would say training stats to level 8 alone could take 10 hours by itself though.

A straight run-through could range anywhere between 10-20 hours though, but it's hard enough that not everyone will make it to the end anyway.
If you don't play Last Window I'm very disappointed in you!

User Info: Maxx_the_Slash

Maxx_the_Slash
4 years ago#7
Looks like Nintendo's pulling this **** again, where they release an Ambassador game for everyone else to buy, but the Ambassadors have to wait a week with an inferior version before they can get the Restore Points that everyone that pays gets.
Opie & Anthony | Ron & Fez, XM 105/Sirius 206
XBL: Maxx the Slash | PSN: Maxx_the_Slash | 3DS: 3222-5637-7984 | Wii U: Coming 12-25-12

User Info: The_Bones

The_Bones
4 years ago#8
Zelda 2 isn't that long. The game is more than beatable without restore points though.

User Info: Gogo726

Gogo726
4 years ago#9
Real men don't use restore points.
Jackass Thompson doesn't approve of Wii Music. He's on a crusade to put an end to sax and violins in games

User Info: NoNameAtAll

NoNameAtAll
4 years ago#10
I don't have restore points on mine and I'm not an ambassador.
OH MY GAWD how did I forget her, I fail so much -- Marth_Koopa, now MarsKoopa
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Zelda 2 Question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived