How do I update Zelda II?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How do I update Zelda II?
4 years ago#1
I have Zelda II already b/c I am an Ambassador. When they released other Ambassador games you could update your game so that it had the little NES display, but I can't find any link to update Zelda II.

Has anyone updated their Ambassador copy? And if so, how?
"Do you want to know the secret of my panties?" - Trucy Wright
3DS FC: 4940-5431-3793 mii: Greg
4 years ago#2
I would like to know
Current Systems: 3DS, DSlite, IPod Touch
If There is Evil in this world it lurks in the hearts of Man- Tales of Phantasia
4 years ago#3
I asked this in my own topic and was told to check your previously downloaded titles list and there will be an "update" button. Hope that helps!
Currently Playing: Professor Layton: Miracle Mask, Fire Emblem, Denpa Men
3DS Info: Jake - 4167-4549-4028 (Feel free to add me, message to be added back!)
4 years ago#4
With the other Ambassador games, you just went to "Settings/Other" in the eShop and then chose "Downloads" and the update should show next to the game's name, but this time I don't see it.

If I remember once before, it took a little while before the update was posted, but it has been soooooooo long since NA has gotten off their lazy butt to update an Ambassador game that I forget.
4 years ago#5
TheZuperHero posted...
I asked this in my own topic and was told to check your previously downloaded titles list and there will be an "update" button. Hope that helps!

Of course I checked that before even creating this topic, but there is no update listed there.

Where you able to update your copy, Zuper?
4 years ago#6
parKb5 posted...
TheZuperHero posted...

Of course I checked that before even creating this topic, but there is no update listed there.

Where you able to update your copy, Zuper?

No, I was in the middle of trying it when I posted that and there was no button available. Sorry about that. Maybe you're right about there being a delay for Ambassadors again.
Currently Playing: Professor Layton: Miracle Mask, Fire Emblem, Denpa Men
3DS Info: Jake - 4167-4549-4028 (Feel free to add me, message to be added back!)
4 years ago#7
Would the same work for Cave Story?
Lover of all things cute and pretty. <3
Black 2 FC: 4213-1800-0462
4 years ago#8
2wingedangel posted...
Would the same work for Cave Story?

I don't think so. I didn't buy Cave Story until the updated version was released, but I think it is referred to as Cave Story + b/c it is considered a different game.
4 years ago#9
*sigh* I've been waiting months for this update, I can wait a little longer..
If you don't play Last Window I'm very disappointed in you!
4 years ago#10
I'm not around my system, but could you delete your Zelda II then re-download the updated version? From what this sounds like, that might be a viable way. I'll try that when I get home.
HA! I kill me!
Nintendo Network ID - ALinkToTheSack
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How do I update Zelda II?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived