I just realized... Nintendo turned 2 rather big games into 3D classics.

#11nonexistinghero(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 2:29:05 PM
I've mentioned similarities and explained why they can be considered 3D classics. Meanwhile, you're just acting like an ignorant troll who disagrees without ever giving a reason.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#12SMASHKING84Posted 11/22/2012 2:43:32 PM
the other 3d classics are literally called 3d classics that in of itself disprove your theory.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:3
unless i state otherwise everything i say is MY opinion.
#13fuzi11Posted 11/22/2012 2:44:01 PM
Simple as pie

They are not 3D Classics, as 3D Classics is the title of a marketed line of Nintendo products.

Ocarina of Time and Star Fox are not 3D Classics, as they are not in the 3D Classics line.

But I give you that, both games are classics in 3D
#14Mariofan15Posted 11/22/2012 2:48:09 PM
I've mentioned similarities and explained why they can be considered 3D classics. Meanwhile, you're just acting like an ignorant troll who disagrees without ever giving a reason.

So,I'm a troll for disagreeing? Good logic,pal. The only thing they have in common with the 3D classics is the fact they use 3D. That's it.
---
0476-5632-3140:Pokemon White 2
#15nonexistinghero(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 2:49:52 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...
the other 3d classics are literally called 3d classics that in of itself disprove your theory.

I'm calling them "essentially" 3D classics, because they received pretty much the same treatment. Literally the only difference is that they don't have "Classics" in the title, they're the same in spirit. It's much like how Dark Souls is considered a spiritual sequel to Demon's Souls, even though they are entirely different IP's.
---
#16nonexistinghero(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 2:51:54 PM
Mariofan15 posted...

So,I'm a troll for disagreeing? Good logic,pal. The only thing they have in common with the 3D classics is the fact they use 3D. That's it.

The only thing they do not have in common is that OoT and SF64 3D do not have the 'classics' part in the title. And yes, you're trolling, because you're ignoring the similarities I mentioned.
---
#17Mariofan15Posted 11/22/2012 2:56:01 PM
Mariofan15 posted...

The only thing they do not have in common is that OoT and SF64 3D do not have the 'classics' part in the title. And yes, you're trolling, because you're ignoring the similarities I mentioned.

You dont know what trolling is,do you?
---
0476-5632-3140:Pokemon White 2
#18cadorPosted 11/22/2012 4:26:43 PM
TC has a point but another difference though is Starfox 64 3d and OoT 3d uses new resources as far as graphics are concerned. Meaning new models, updated textures, etc. while the 3d classics line uses the same sprites and backgrounds as before, only rendered in 3d.
---
"Corn-cob-man? There's a lot of sick people in this town."- Red Guy