Adventure Time is Great. Duh.

#51Rainbro_DashPosted 11/22/2012 8:10:44 PM
FefnirOmega13 posted...
judging by this topic, it seems the AT fanbase is almost as bad as the MLP fanbase

and that's saying something

Nothing in this topic even comes close but I have seen you say :"adventure time fan are as bad as mlp fans" before so I'm pretty sure you didn't read anything that was written and just came in to say that.
---
"All Zombie Guys are pigs, they only like girls for their brains!"
#52Kenichi34Posted 11/22/2012 8:20:25 PM
I can't stand the show, but good for them on making a good game out of it if the reviews are of any indication.
---
GT: Kenichi340
"What was the point of that pregnant pause!?" - Edgeworth
#53NathanisDrakePosted 11/22/2012 8:28:27 PM
You wanna know what's more annoying than the people who actually likes the show? The people who blindlessly hate it.
---
Fanboys, especially SONY fanboys, are what's wrong with gaming. Not changing my sig till someone proves me wrong.
#54CosmoKramer4700Posted 11/24/2012 7:19:34 PM
Adventure Time is math.....some people are gonna hate but that's okay. I love the show and the game is great! It's a lot of fun! I love the graphics and the dialogue is top notch. The music is excellent too! I'm hoping for a sequel!

Now, I can't let this go unnoticed.....there is no way Bleach is better than One Piece. I'm basing this entirely on the manga. The OP anime is crap. The manga is a masterpiece. The artwork, the characters, the story, everything has tons of detail. Oda puts his heart and soul into One Piece and it shows. It's lots of fun with deep underlying story.

Bleach has horrible horrible pacing, and has become an absolute mess. I once liked the series, but it crashed and burned long ago. Kubo's been spinning his wheels for years. Barely anything happens on a weekly basis (compared to OP where each chapter is packed with content). There are pretty much no backgrounds and characer development is near non-existant. I still read because there are a few story things that interest me and I've come this far...but the manga is barely a shell of what it once was.

One Piece gets better and better as time goes by. Its' clear Oda isn't running out of steam...rather, he's building momentum as the story goes along. It's just getting better.

end rant about OP sucking "worse than Bleach" lol
---
Gutalala Sudalala
ONE PIECE, IT EXISTS! - The Great Pirate, Edward Newgate "Whitebeard"
#551212-1Posted 11/24/2012 7:54:52 PM
Have you guys seen Neon Genesis Evangelion? That one is great, and so is Toradora, The melancholy of haruhi suzumiya,(although the books are better) and Mirai Nikki(though that one is kind of dark, violent, and disturbing at parts, not to mention I did not like the two main characters, but rather some of the other characters that made it worth watching like 9 and a small handful of other characters, can't remember their names now)

As far as NGE goes I am now waiting for 3.0 As I have seen the original series and it's 2 movies, as well as the 2 newer movies. I have a friend that likes bleach, but if I had a choice, I would rather read one piece, that's just a personal opinion though.

Has anyone seen Madoka? And as far as adventure time goes, it might be funny. I have seen some parts that made me laugh. Like the drop ball part.