Zelda 2 on 3DS has no save states?

#1T_TanggPosted 11/22/2012 11:41:33 PM(edited)
Just bought it and I'm not an ambassador. No TV icon. What's going on?

Is this glitched like how Donkey Kong Jr was?
#2nonexistingheroPosted 11/22/2012 11:47:03 PM
Works just fine for me and I'm an ambassador.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#3T_Tangg(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 11:52:21 PM
Not cool man. Not cool at all.

I guess I'll try redownloading it later.
#4CurryfiendPosted 11/22/2012 11:56:45 PM
So on the Home menu on the top screen it only shows the title screen and not the NES & TV?
---
Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. ~f00had
http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/EpicImmenseCurry.png
#5T_Tangg(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 11:58:27 PM
Exactly. No tv & nes icon. No save states.

They better fix this crap.
#6n00bsaib0tPosted 11/23/2012 12:02:47 AM
It seems to be hit and miss. This is the first case I've seen of a non-ambassador getting this issue though. I'm sure Nintendo will roll out a fix for this.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#7ceedofevilPosted 11/23/2012 12:08:26 AM
It's not the first time. It happened when DK JR. came out. It took a few days to fix.
---
"I don't think this is funny. I wasted my time entering." -GameFAQ's new slogan.
#8Starwars4JPosted 11/23/2012 12:09:44 AM
I really can't believe people are complaining about no save states. Next thing you know people will be complaining when there's no permanent invincibility option...
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#9n00bsaib0tPosted 11/23/2012 12:18:10 AM
I really can't believe people are complaining about no save states. Next thing you know people will be complaining when there's no permanent invincibility option...

Yeah, how dare people complain that a game doesn't come with everything advertised. Next thing you know people will be complaining when they pay for one game and a completely different one downloads.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#10Starwars4JPosted 11/23/2012 12:21:17 AM
n00bsaib0t posted...
Yeah, how dare people complain that a game doesn't come with everything advertised. Next thing you know people will be complaining when they pay for one game and a completely different one downloads.

Cool, where was Zelda II advertised with save states? And it still doesn't change the fact that you're complaining about a game not coming with save states, a feature to make the game easier (to the point of breaking it). Your analogy was hilariously bad.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade