So, is the Adventure Time game good/worth the money? No trolling, please.

#21AXKSIONPosted 11/25/2012 2:10:17 AM
I am very sorry to say that I wish it was. =(
---
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif Say "hi" to your 2012 World Champions: The San Francisco Giants!!!!
#22NathanisDrakePosted 11/25/2012 2:21:19 AM
AXKSION posted...

You can't form an opinion on a game you don't own.
---
[=[3DS]=]
[o+[___].::] > Your mom
#23AXKSIONPosted 11/25/2012 2:24:14 AM
NathanisDrake posted...
AXKSION posted...

I played the game for 40 minutes yesterday.

Adventure Time is one of my most favorite shows on television, so you bet your sweet bippie I'm disappointed.
---
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif Say "hi" to your 2012 World Champions: The San Francisco Giants!!!!
#24NathanisDrakePosted 11/25/2012 2:29:45 AM
AXKSION posted...
NathanisDrake posted...
AXKSION posted...

Adventure Time is one of my most favorite shows on television, so you bet your sweet bippie I'm disappointed.

Do tell what's wrong with the game.
---
I hate fanboys, but VITA fanboys are the most obnoxious of the bunch
#25AXKSIONPosted 11/25/2012 2:54:04 AM
NathanisDrake posted...
AXKSION posted...
NathanisDrake posted...
AXKSION posted...

It's not polished (Just one example, in Finn and Jake's treehouse, the doors don't match the house, they're straight and doesn't match the angles of the house)

too simple

the Adventure Time humor in the game either isn't funny or isn't working in text form

music is disappointing
---
#26CosmoKramer4700Posted 11/25/2012 9:55:35 AM
On the flip side of that...the humor is great. Pendleton Ward wrote the dialogue and I had a blast. Laughed out loud quite a few times. That final boss battle XD!

Also loved the music.

Definitely on the shorter side, but I thought the game was a lot of fun. I have big hopes for the sequel should it be made. The graphical style fits the series perfectly. Gameplay is great!
---
Gutalala Sudalala
ONE PIECE, IT EXISTS! - The Great Pirate, Edward Newgate "Whitebeard"
#27urmomishawt04Posted 11/25/2012 2:35:08 PM
NathanisDrake posted...
AXKSION posted...
NathanisDrake posted...
AXKSION posted...

It's not polished (Just one example, in Finn and Jake's treehouse, the doors don't match the house, they're straight and doesn't match the angles of the house)

too simple

the Adventure Time humor in the game either isn't funny or isn't working in text form

music is disappointing

lmao music disappointing...
---
http://i.imgur.com/IN4JL.png
PSN: D4RK M4R10 / 3DS:: 2191 - 7636 - 8794
#28Tempest717Posted 11/25/2012 2:42:52 PM
Amazing game, just a bit short. Either get the Collectors Edition now or wait for a price drop on the regular version.
---
Official Cherry Garcia of the IDF
Official Lion Tamer of the NDF
#2921_21Posted 11/25/2012 2:55:46 PM
CosmoKramer4700 posted...
On the flip side of that...the humor is great. Pendleton Ward wrote the dialogue and I had a blast. Laughed out loud quite a few times. That final boss battle XD!

Also loved the music.

Definitely on the shorter side, but I thought the game was a lot of fun. I have big hopes for the sequel should it be made. The graphical style fits the series perfectly. Gameplay is great!

Do these kinds of games even ever get a sequel? I thought Adventure Time video game was a one-time thing.
---
Currently playing:
999, Super Robot Taisen OG Endless Saga, and Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd you steal our garbage!?
#30IAznDragonI YanPosted 11/25/2012 11:35:20 PM
like any game, if it does well enough, it can warrant a sequel. it's possible for an adventure time 2 sequel
---
Tu fui, ego eris
What you are, I was. What I am, you will be.