Anybody else just get a "Grayriolu" via Streetpass minutes ago?

#1charftinoPosted 11/23/2012 4:36:53 PM
About 10 minutes ago, I got this black shirted Mii in the Mii Plaza named Grayriolu. How the heck did that happen when I've been home and not outside? He has gray hair and has catlike brown eyes with catlike ears if that's his mii hat, I'm not sure... Anyway, it says that I "Met via Invitation" when I check his profile, but it doesn't say anything else but that? Who the heck is this?????? : / ......
---
AIM: gcntino 3DS FC: 1590-4727-9904
Wii U / Nintendo Network ID: Charftino
#2GreenSF49Posted 11/23/2012 4:38:35 PM
Your cat...
---
Your Mom! [insert nike logo here]
#3Koi_TenchiPosted 11/23/2012 5:06:27 PM
If you were playing a 3DS game online just recently, you could have met them through that.
---
It's a secret to everybody.
#4eadricsonPosted 11/23/2012 5:07:28 PM
Oh, him. That was Satan. He likes to screw around with people and streetpass people randomly in their homes.
---
Only the dead can ever know peace from all of this rustling.......
#5charftino(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 6:58:13 PM
ugh, I forgot I made this thread and I see some people got nothin' but jokes. Anyway, I'm serious here. How the heck did I get this Mii if I wasn't outside?! If it was a spotpass thing, can anyone confirm they got it too??
---
#6BigDaddyWingnutPosted 11/23/2012 7:03:43 PM
charftino posted...
ugh, I forgot I made this thread and I see some people got nothin' but jokes. Anyway, I'm serious here. How the heck did I get this Mii if I wasn't outside?! If it was a spotpass thing, can anyone confirm they got it too??

It was already answered amidst the jokes. If you played a 3DS game online (Mario Kart 7 is notorious for this), people you played with show up in your plaza. They serve NO purpose, however.
---
3DS:1547-5206-2758 (Wingnut)
"I saw it... I saw it..."
#7charftino(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 7:13:54 PM
BigDaddyWingnut posted...
charftino posted...

It was already answered amidst the jokes. If you played a 3DS game online (Mario Kart 7 is notorious for this), people you played with show up in your plaza. They serve NO purpose, however.

But I swear I've only been playing SSFVI3D for the past several weeks and that only has a streetpass feature - fighting your collected statues you buy within the game. In fact, if it had any other Mii streetpassin' type feature, my Mii Plaza would have a million more Miis that have come up over the past year by now, since I fight other people online all the time.
---
#8NathanisDrakePosted 11/23/2012 7:25:44 PM
Koi_Tenchi posted...
If you were playing a 3DS game online just recently, you could have met them through that.

This.

I've played KI:U with a couple of my 3ds peeps online a lot lately, and I couldn't help but notice that I got an @**loads of Miis on my Mii Plaza all of a sudden, and they all look suspiciously familiar. The description also says "Met via Invitation", and they're pretty much useless. Yeah, it baffled me too at first, as I knew it wasn't a Streetpass, and then I realized those are the exact same Miis I played KI:U with earlier. So yeah, Derp XP
---
[= [3DS] =]
[o+[___].::] > Sex