Question about Professor Layton Series

#1EvonfirePosted 11/23/2012 6:19:36 PM
Hey guys I have neither a DS/nor 3ds but plan on buying a 3ds soon. I must say, the Prof. Layton series is very intriguing! The thing is, I'd like to play the older games as well and it seems that curious village is very rare. Does the eshop not have all these games for download? Am I gonna have to hunt down pysical copies of them? Thanks.
---
I'm a 10+ year GameFaqs lurker.
#2jumper1234Posted 11/23/2012 6:27:09 PM
The only one you can download is The Miracle Mask, you are gonna have to find the DS ones at stores.
---
Waiting for: Retro City Rampage (XBLA), Terraria (XBLA)
3DS FC: 3652-1930-9604 (PM me your fc if you add me)
#3t41tGjrPosted 11/23/2012 6:28:43 PM
Last night I got all of the games in the series for $32 at Gamestop, including Curious Village. They are probably not going to be on the Eshop in the near future (if ever). They had like 15 copies of Curious Village. They also had a box and all the manuals for each game except Curious Village here. I had them all before, but could not pass up the deal. You should hurry and go to Gamestop if you really want them. I bid you good luck finding all of the games though.
---
GT: t41tgjr
Owner of an ambassador Zelda Edition 3DS and will not be upgrading. >:(
#4GigantLuffyPosted 11/23/2012 6:30:11 PM
The only downloadable Layton is the 3DS one. Layton is a goddamned pimp though. Just gawk in awe @ DAT HAT!

Good luck in you search for Layton!

P.S. If you want to understand the story of Miracle Mask, then you only need to buy Last Specter. It and Miracle Mask mark the beginning of a prequel trilogy.

P.S.S. Gotta love how Level 5 can make 99999999 Layton, Danball Senki, and Inazuma games that still manage to be good...
---
"STRANGE ISN'T IT" - Sonikku za Hejjihoggu
Currently Playing: KH3D & Princess Code
#5Evonfire(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 8:50:30 PM
Thanks guys, I'll have to hit up Gamestop in the very near future.
---
I'm a 10+ year GameFaqs lurker.