All I want for x-mas from nintendo is a point system

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. All I want for x-mas from nintendo is a point system

User Info: xhelplessx

xhelplessx
4 years ago#1
Its a toss up for me if I am going to get a 3ds or a vita. I know some players don't like trophies but they keep me playing a game after I beat them. Has Nintendo announced any type of point system for the 3ds or the wii u?

User Info: Rainbro_Dash

Rainbro_Dash
4 years ago#2
Go get a vita.
"All Zombie Guys are pigs, they only like girls for their brains!"

xhelplessx
4 years ago#3
I know the vita just started the trophy system but I really like nintendo I just wish they weren't behind on somethings.

User Info: ceedofevil

ceedofevil
4 years ago#4
I'd rather have Nintendo remove the region lock or get the Zelda OoX games on the eShop. Or maybe even an account based system for the 3DS.
"I don't think this is funny. I wasted my time entering." -GameFAQ's new slogan.

User Info: NathanisDrake

NathanisDrake
4 years ago#5
Certain games, such as Street Fighter 4 3D, Kingdom Hearts and Kid Icarus Uprising(and I'm sure there's many more) have in-game achievements that you can unlock. The concept is quite similar to the "Trophy" system that's for the Ps3/Vita, but quite limited in some degree.

Though in the end, it's all about the games, not the features.
[= [3DS] =]
[o+[___].::] > Sex

xhelplessx
4 years ago#6
I agree its about the games but they both have great games available but a point system would make the 3ds a for sure buy for me in the coming month. I love Mario RPGs and the lastest one looks like a blast.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. All I want for x-mas from nintendo is a point system

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived