All I want for x-mas from nintendo is a point system

#1xhelplessxPosted 11/23/2012 8:57:24 PM
Its a toss up for me if I am going to get a 3ds or a vita. I know some players don't like trophies but they keep me playing a game after I beat them. Has Nintendo announced any type of point system for the 3ds or the wii u?
#2Rainbro_DashPosted 11/23/2012 9:06:35 PM
Go get a vita.
---
"All Zombie Guys are pigs, they only like girls for their brains!"
#3xhelplessx(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 9:08:55 PM
I know the vita just started the trophy system but I really like nintendo I just wish they weren't behind on somethings.
#4ceedofevilPosted 11/23/2012 9:17:43 PM
I'd rather have Nintendo remove the region lock or get the Zelda OoX games on the eShop. Or maybe even an account based system for the 3DS.
---
"I don't think this is funny. I wasted my time entering." -GameFAQ's new slogan.
#5NathanisDrakePosted 11/23/2012 9:19:57 PM
Certain games, such as Street Fighter 4 3D, Kingdom Hearts and Kid Icarus Uprising(and I'm sure there's many more) have in-game achievements that you can unlock. The concept is quite similar to the "Trophy" system that's for the Ps3/Vita, but quite limited in some degree.

Though in the end, it's all about the games, not the features.
---
[= [3DS] =]
[o+[___].::] > Sex
#6xhelplessx(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 9:21:43 PM
I agree its about the games but they both have great games available but a point system would make the 3ds a for sure buy for me in the coming month. I love Mario RPGs and the lastest one looks like a blast.