Is Ace Attorney 5 and Monster Hunter the only good announced future 3DS games?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is Ace Attorney 5 and Monster Hunter the only good announced future 3DS games?
4 years ago#1
Now that both Adventure Time and Paper Mario Sticker Star have both proven to be disappointments, I cannot think of any anticipated good upcoming games.

Luigi's Mansion seems alright, but doesn't seem like my sorta game, or at least not that I would spend $40 on it. I know lots of people liked the first Luigi's Mansion, but a lot of people also found it to be a disappointing GC launch title.

Anything aside from the upcoming Phoenix Wright and Monster Hunter, that's actually good? I don't have much to look forward to. Give me something more to look forward to.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif Say "hi" to your 2012 World Champions: The San Francisco Giants!!!!
4 years ago#2
Fantasy Life? Shin Megami Tensei 4? or the closest one Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright?
4 years ago#3
taosapao posted...
Fantasy Life? Shin Megami Tensei 4? or the closest one Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright?

Level 5 has made some pretty good games, but this one looks like Harvest Moon art style or something >_> @_______________@

looks too kiddy, plus I prefer traditional turn based JRPGs

Shin Megami Tensei, isn't this a high school conversation sim? I tried Persona 3 on PSP and it didn't seem good at all.

I hate Professor Layton, so I dunno. It does feature Phoenix Wright, so I will not rule it out at this point.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif Say "hi" to your 2012 World Champions: The San Francisco Giants!!!!
4 years ago#4
AXKSION posted...
taosapao posted...

Level 5 has made some pretty good games, but this one looks like Harvest Moon art style or something >_> @_______________@

Shin Megami Tensei, isn't this a high school conversation sim? I tried Persona 3 on PSP and it didn't seem good at all.

I hate Professor Layton, so I dunno. It does feature Phoenix Wright, so I will not rule it out at this point.

You're quite mistaken. Persona 3/4 had the sim/dating styles. Shin Megami games (the main series) do not.
http://backloggery.com/legendaryhero99
When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.
4 years ago#5
AXKSION posted...
taosapao posted...

Well, Fantasy Life is closer to Animal Crossing there so considering you don't like HM, i don't think you will like that game.

Maybe Youkai Watch then? Another new game from Level-5 which is also going to have anime next season.^_^(It looks like Pokemon style game.)

Shin Megami Tensei is nothing like Persona don't worry. It is full fledged rpg with apocalpyse and heavy story so i believe you are going to love that game.

How about upcoming Dragon Quest remake then? or Keiji Inafune "Kaio" which Sangokushi+ Pirate+ Animal?
4 years ago#6
pw5 will most likely be ported to ios (like the other pw games and ghost trick)
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green
4 years ago#7
We have yet to get Animal Crossing New Leaf. That's the hottest selling 3DS game in Japan ever. It beat Monster Hunter in terms of sales so far.
"Do you want to know the secret of my panties?" - Trucy Wright
3DS FC: 4940-5431-3793 mii: Greg
4 years ago#8
SMT = Story heavy

LOL
The official Kouga Saburou of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
4 years ago#9
Fire Emblem: Awakening and the new Pokemon Mystery Dungeon look good.
3DS FC 0516-7559-3835 PM me if add :D
http://www.the-top-tens.com/lists/greatest-nintendo-3ds-games.asp Vote Now For Your Favorite 3DS game!
4 years ago#10
AXKSION posted...
taosapao posted...

Dude...seriously?
The official Azrael of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is Ace Attorney 5 and Monster Hunter the only good announced future 3DS games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived