Is Ace Attorney 5 and Monster Hunter the only good announced future 3DS games?

#1AXKSIONPosted 11/24/2012 2:37:48 AM
Now that both Adventure Time and Paper Mario Sticker Star have both proven to be disappointments, I cannot think of any anticipated good upcoming games.

Luigi's Mansion seems alright, but doesn't seem like my sorta game, or at least not that I would spend $40 on it. I know lots of people liked the first Luigi's Mansion, but a lot of people also found it to be a disappointing GC launch title.

Anything aside from the upcoming Phoenix Wright and Monster Hunter, that's actually good? I don't have much to look forward to. Give me something more to look forward to.
---
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif Say "hi" to your 2012 World Champions: The San Francisco Giants!!!!
#2taosapaoPosted 11/24/2012 2:42:41 AM
Fantasy Life? Shin Megami Tensei 4? or the closest one Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright?
#3AXKSION(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 2:50:48 AM
taosapao posted...
Fantasy Life? Shin Megami Tensei 4? or the closest one Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright?

Level 5 has made some pretty good games, but this one looks like Harvest Moon art style or something >_> @_______________@

looks too kiddy, plus I prefer traditional turn based JRPGs

Shin Megami Tensei, isn't this a high school conversation sim? I tried Persona 3 on PSP and it didn't seem good at all.

I hate Professor Layton, so I dunno. It does feature Phoenix Wright, so I will not rule it out at this point.
---
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif Say "hi" to your 2012 World Champions: The San Francisco Giants!!!!
#4ColorBlindMagePosted 11/24/2012 2:58:11 AM
AXKSION posted...
taosapao posted...

Level 5 has made some pretty good games, but this one looks like Harvest Moon art style or something >_> @_______________@

Shin Megami Tensei, isn't this a high school conversation sim? I tried Persona 3 on PSP and it didn't seem good at all.

I hate Professor Layton, so I dunno. It does feature Phoenix Wright, so I will not rule it out at this point.

You're quite mistaken. Persona 3/4 had the sim/dating styles. Shin Megami games (the main series) do not.
---
http://backloggery.com/legendaryhero99
When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.
#5taosapaoPosted 11/24/2012 3:01:36 AM
AXKSION posted...
taosapao posted...

Well, Fantasy Life is closer to Animal Crossing there so considering you don't like HM, i don't think you will like that game.

Maybe Youkai Watch then? Another new game from Level-5 which is also going to have anime next season.^_^(It looks like Pokemon style game.)

Shin Megami Tensei is nothing like Persona don't worry. It is full fledged rpg with apocalpyse and heavy story so i believe you are going to love that game.

How about upcoming Dragon Quest remake then? or Keiji Inafune "Kaio" which Sangokushi+ Pirate+ Animal?
#6lambchipsPosted 11/24/2012 3:12:06 AM
pw5 will most likely be ported to ios (like the other pw games and ghost trick)
---
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green
#7parKb5Posted 11/24/2012 3:34:24 AM
We have yet to get Animal Crossing New Leaf. That's the hottest selling 3DS game in Japan ever. It beat Monster Hunter in terms of sales so far.
---
"Do you want to know the secret of my panties?" - Trucy Wright
3DS FC: 4940-5431-3793 mii: Greg
#8UnbralPosted 11/24/2012 3:35:38 AM
SMT = Story heavy

LOL
---
The official Kouga Saburou of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#9wkadPosted 11/24/2012 4:24:21 AM
Fire Emblem: Awakening and the new Pokemon Mystery Dungeon look good.
---
3DS FC 0516-7559-3835 PM me if add :D
http://www.the-top-tens.com/lists/greatest-nintendo-3ds-games.asp Vote Now For Your Favorite 3DS game!
#10CrisisOfFatePosted 11/24/2012 6:22:02 AM
AXKSION posted...
taosapao posted...

Dude...seriously?
---
The official Azrael of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.