Is Ace Attorney 5 and Monster Hunter the only good announced future 3DS games?

#31Starwars4JPosted 11/24/2012 10:03:03 AM
LHS_2012 posted...
Spinoffs dude; you wouldn't mistake Mario Kart for a platformer just because Mario is in the title, would you?

Something tells me he would LMAO
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#32MinamoPosted 11/24/2012 10:55:35 AM
Animal Crossing, Luigi's Mansion, Rune Factory 4, Shin Megami Tensei 4, Fire Emblem and Pokémon Mystery Dungeon are the games I'm looking forward to, along with the games mentioned in the title, but you're just a troll and will probably dismiss each game on some minor issue.

If we actually get Bravely Default I might look into it, but I have no faith in Square Enix. I also still want Labyrinth no Kanata, because even after making so many bad games, I still have faith in Tri-Ace, but we'll never get it over here.
#33MetalLokiPosted 11/24/2012 11:26:03 AM(edited)
CrisisOfFate posted...
AXKSION posted...
CrisisOfFate posted...
Most people stopped considering P3 a SMT game in the first place due to those S.Links and the dating.If you want to see a real SMT game go and see SMT nocturne.

If you don't want people to get confused, then you shouldn't give your games confusing titles. Seriously, I don't know what the hell is different between these games:

Really...?Dude you should at least look at any of those before you judge them,SMT 4 is not a spinoff like most of these,they are in the same category as SMT 1,2,If...,Nocturne and Strange journey.

I'm sorry I came in to late but tc is a known troll and is most likely doing this on purpose.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Official Cookies 'n Cream/Tsundere fan of the IDF/NDF
#34CrisisOfFatePosted 11/24/2012 11:49:21 AM
MetalLoki posted...
CrisisOfFate posted...
AXKSION posted...
CrisisOfFate posted...
Most people stopped considering P3 a SMT game in the first place due to those S.Links and the dating.If you want to see a real SMT game go and see SMT nocturne.

If you don't want people to get confused, then you shouldn't give your games confusing titles. Seriously, I don't know what the hell is different between these games:

Really...?Dude you should at least look at any of those before you judge them,SMT 4 is not a spinoff like most of these,they are in the same category as SMT 1,2,If...,Nocturne and Strange journey.

I'm sorry I came in to late but tc is a known troll and is most likely doing this on purpose.

I assumed he was one,but I just can't resist from discussing SMT.
---
The official Azrael of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#35Nergy15Posted 11/24/2012 12:17:00 PM(edited)
Considering you didn't bother to look up a list of upcoming 3DS games, it's not surprising you have no idea about the games people listed and judged them without playing them.

Edit: http://uk.ign.com/games/upcoming/3ds?filter=latest Just in case you decide to make another thread.
---
u wot m8
#36Zacks_FairPosted 11/24/2012 4:09:31 PM
CrisisOfFate posted...

Lol nocturne.

That's butchered SMT. Its such a dry game, and lost too much from the core SMT. Not a bad game, but the first two were much better
---
3DS FC: 3566- 1544- 7318
I was reading Bleach and a guy got slapped by a boob
#37FefnirOmega13Posted 11/24/2012 5:54:51 PM
Rune Factory 4

that is all

alternatively:

Castlevania
Fire Emblem Awakening
Code of Princess (EU)
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 4
Wright vs Layton (if it gets a port)

Also, I'd make an additional "lol at expecting anything good coming out of adventure time" paragraph, but that would be off-topic.
---
Bullet Hell fan, Cave and Touhou lover. <3 Patchouli Knowledge.
Playing: DeathSmiles, Fire Emblem 8, Rune Factory 3, Digimon World Dawn, Tales of Vesperia