Think We'll See Dragon Quest on the Virtual Console?

#1TheZuperHeroPosted 11/24/2012 10:32:10 AM
NoA's horrible Virtual Console support aside, do you guys think that the GameBoy Color versions of Dragon Quest I, II, and III will end up on the service eventually?
---
Currently Playing: Professor Layton: Miracle Mask, Fire Emblem, Denpa Men
3DS Info: Jake - 4167-4549-4028 (Feel free to add me, message to be added back!)
#2Maxx_the_SlashPosted 11/24/2012 10:34:07 AM
I hope so, but it took a long-ass time for Square Enix to start supporting the Wii's Virtual Console, which they don't do anymore (apparently just SNK Playmore does). We're not going to get anything for the 3DS's Virtual Console for a long time.
---
Opie & Anthony | Ron & Fez, XM 105/Sirius 206
XBL: Maxx the Slash | PSN: Maxx_the_Slash | 3DS: 3222-5637-7984 | Wii U: Coming 12-25-12
#3plasmatic5Posted 11/24/2012 11:58:15 AM
I would buy that. Although, I would much rather have a remake of DQ3 with better graphics/battle scenes, more content, and the hidden monster medal cave from the GBC version. Now, THAT is something I would buy in a heartbeat. DQ3 is one of my favorite games.
---
My Superheroes consist of the band members of the Who, Led Zeppelin, and The Beatles
#4scigeek101Posted 11/24/2012 2:22:24 PM
TheZuperHero posted...
NoA's horrible Virtual Console support aside, do you guys think that the GameBoy Color versions of Dragon Quest I, II, and III will end up on the service eventually?

Nope, Square never ever ports Dragon Quest games to anything ever. They make more money on remakes.
---
If you want a friend in Washington, get a dog.
Harry Truman.
#5SigurdOfChalphyPosted 11/24/2012 4:19:59 PM
plasmatic5 posted...
I would buy that. Although, I would much rather have a remake of DQ3 with better graphics/battle scenes, more content, and the hidden monster medal cave from the GBC version. Now, THAT is something I would buy in a heartbeat. DQ3 is one of my favorite games.

This.
---
http://www.backloggery.com/raventheobsidian