First gaming handheld device...ever.

#21kewldude475Posted 11/24/2012 11:06:08 PM(edited)
TC, I've never seen someone make a worse mistake when it comes to selling games. Horrible decision, but whatever floats your boat.

Since you're already screwed over, I'd suggest getting KH3D, Kid Icarus Uprising, and Resident Evil Revelations (Revelations is probably going to be on PS360). Kid icarus may take a while to get used to, but it's well worth it.

I sincerely hope you have a spare Xbox 360, or PC, but to be honest, neither of those have the good exclusives PS3 has. (Well, more so Xbox 360).

NashtheLion posted...
emagdnE posted...
why the hell would you sell a system with a (slightly) better library to get an inferior one?!

It was my 3rd PS3.
After a while the system just turned into a Netflix viewer in place of everything else. That and it pretty much stopped reading discs, even new ones.
I was quite enjoying Dishonored :/

Long days at work and coming to a system that wouldn't read discs for 30-45 mins was very infuriating.
Besides, I felt like I bought the wrong console this generation. 3x... >__<

On to handhelds and PC gaming!

Though if it doesn't read discs, then you made a good choice, and nevermind what I said. Though still, hard to believe 3 PS3's in a row did not work for you. I have a working four year old PS3 fat, and a working Super slim. Never really had problems with either.
---
PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475;
Vita is just a PSP with higher specs - Megaman Omega
#22NashtheLion(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 11:06:09 PM
Do people not read anymore?
---
I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit. - Bill Hicks
#23kewldude475Posted 11/24/2012 11:06:55 PM
NashtheLion posted...

I started editing my post before you posted this.
---
PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475;
Vita is just a PSP with higher specs - Megaman Omega
#24NashtheLion(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 11:13:21 PM
kewldude475 posted...
NashtheLion posted...

I started editing my post before you posted this.

No harm then.

I played the beejezuz (see: God) out of my systems, had PS+ for about a year, and played almost every game worth playing.
It was my only gaming system. I only followed along because I adored my PS2 so much.
PS3 was ok by my standards.

The best thing it gave me was Demons Souls / Dark Souls and Bad Company 2. PS store getting a downgrade, lackluster exclusives, lack of cross chat (not a huge deal but still) and always getting the short end of the stick when a game released extra content for 360 and PC.

I had my run with Sony.
---
I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit. - Bill Hicks
#25JadeFlamesPosted 11/25/2012 8:46:27 AM
Adding friends a big deal?
You can send messages to them,and easily join them in online games!
Is it a simple messaging system?
Yes,Swapnote!An app used to send letters with ease!
Worth trying to put music on this? Just put mp3 files on the SD card and you can listen to it on Nintendo Sound!
---
---Pwnsome siggy is pwnsome.
#26Dinoman96Posted 11/25/2012 9:00:28 AM
Get Kid Icarus and you're good to go.
---
wargle gargle
#27Carbuncle009Posted 11/25/2012 9:16:42 AM
I'd recommend these games:
Crashmo and/or Pushmo - Downloadable games that offer plenty a puzzle for you to solve. I'm still stuck on one in Pushmo. It also involves some platforming action. You ever play Catherine on PS3? It's like that, only it's more about "How do you get from A to B" instead of "Get from A to B as fast as you ****ing can".

Kid Icarus: Uprising - It's an adventure/3rd person shooter game. The multiplayer is great as well. But I would get it on a good return policy first, the controls aren't for everybody.

Resident Evil: Revelaito- er, Revelations - A fun Resident Evil game. I haven't heard much on it, but in case Kid Icarus doesn't suit to your liking, this is the next best thing.

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time got ported over, if you never got a chance to play the original one on N64.

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles - Echoes of Time is a nice adventure/RPG game, but do not get the Wii version. It sucks.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky is a nice dungeon crawling game with a good story on par with most RPGs.
---
Can I put my Onix in your Cloyster? Yes: 3 No: 2 Maybe: 2
If all bronies are shipping freaks, then all KH fans are Yaoi Fans and all CoD fans are 12 year-olds.
#28NashtheLion(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 9:21:10 AM
^Good suggestions.

I don't know if I want to play OoT again. >__>
---