so umm... yeah. nothing left to look forward to on 3Ds

#21pizzaman95Posted 11/25/2012 12:28:34 AM
my art is good enough for me to get paid a very good salary at the design firm i am working at.

Sure it is.
---
This is where I sometimes put jokes, references and such.
#22Izzythewinner(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 12:31:10 AM
pizzaman95 posted...
my art is good enough for me to get paid a very good salary at the design firm i am working at.

Sure it is.

you jelly?
---
PSN NAME: IzzyTehPwnr
XBL: Izzy The Owner
#23NathanisDrakePosted 11/25/2012 12:33:12 AM

You work at a kindergarten??
---
[=[3DS]=]
[o+[___].::] > Sex
#24malfionPosted 11/25/2012 12:37:13 AM
OP, you may as well just sell your 3DS and get something else. I'm super hyped for the next year (Pretty much every release appeals to me) and if I were in your position, I'd sell it now and buy it again later when games I want do come out.

This doesn't warrant a discussion either, since this entire thing is subjective (people won't be able to change your mind and vice versa). This thread is going to devolve into a stupid conflict at some point.

How about talking about games you have enjoyed on the system and what games you would like to see come out in the future that appeal to you? That way, we can maybe even project a release date or something and have a meaningful conversation.
---
http://i.imgflip.com/5mil.gif
#25Izzythewinner(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 12:44:28 AM
malfion posted...
OP, you may as well just sell your 3DS and get something else. I'm super hyped for the next year (Pretty much every release appeals to me) and if I were in your position, I'd sell it now and buy it again later when games I want do come out.

This doesn't warrant a discussion either, since this entire thing is subjective (people won't be able to change your mind and vice versa). This thread is going to devolve into a stupid conflict at some point.

How about talking about games you have enjoyed on the system and what games you would like to see come out in the future that appeal to you? That way, we can maybe even project a release date or something and have a meaningful conversation.

thank you.

i think im going to take the advice on trading it in for now. as of now i feel the vita is the superior handheld, my 3ds just sits in its case all day in my bag, i can use the credit to fully pay off soul sacrifice,cor better yet, pso2 when thats avalible for pre order, its official release date has finally got an initial announcement at feb 28
---
PSN NAME: IzzyTehPwnr
XBL: Izzy The Owner
#26NathanisDrakePosted 11/25/2012 12:45:20 AM
malfion posted...

I'm 99.9% sure he doesn't even own a 3ds. As you can see:

Izzythewinner posted...
games only cost from free to 5 dollars, the most expensive game on the tablet i can think of is 20 $ (chaos rings 1 and 2)

yet that game is better then every game in the 3ds library.

The kid's just a troll.
---
[=[3DS]=]
#27Starwars4JPosted 11/25/2012 12:46:58 AM
Izzythewinner posted...
how could i have thin hair? i have quite full blonde hair. and my art is good enough for me to get paid a very good salary at the design firm i am working at.

im more interested in how that zommie guy is soo good at making somewhat mildly approximate assumptions about my appearance

Hm, blonde and an "artist", sounds like he has done an admirable job! And don't worry, I'm sure your followers on DeviantArt will make you feel better about your abilities if no one here can.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#28Rurouni720Posted 11/25/2012 12:48:20 AM
NathanisDrake posted...

You work at a kindergarten??

I....lol'd....hard.

Also i was about to take TC seriously until he bought a "tablets > every 3DS title" debate over in another topic.
#29NathanisDrakePosted 11/25/2012 12:48:25 AM
Izzythewinner posted...
malfion posted...

thank you.

i think im going to take the advice on trading it in for now. as of now i feel the vita is the superior handheld, my 3ds just sits in its case all day in my bag, i can use the credit to fully pay off soul sacrifice,cor better yet, pso2 when thats avalible for pre order, its official release date has finally got an initial announcement at feb 28

I'm glad you finally got the Vitassurance that you needed. Now run along, kid. ^.^
---
[=[3DS]=]
#3090sRetroGamingPosted 11/25/2012 12:53:30 AM
Paradox421 posted...
yep.

Animal Crossing, Monster Hunter, SMT4, Luigi's Mansion and Fire Emblem (and any other neato looking games) all sure do look terrible.

Hey don't forget Shante and the Pirate's Curse coming to the eShop next year as well. what a load of shovelware this title will be! -_-
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com