• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. so umm... yeah. nothing left to look forward to on 3Ds
3 years ago#31
NathanisDrake posted...
Izzythewinner posted...
malfion posted...
OP, you may as well just sell your 3DS and get something else. I'm super hyped for the next year (Pretty much every release appeals to me) and if I were in your position, I'd sell it now and buy it again later when games I want do come out.

This doesn't warrant a discussion either, since this entire thing is subjective (people won't be able to change your mind and vice versa). This thread is going to devolve into a stupid conflict at some point.

How about talking about games you have enjoyed on the system and what games you would like to see come out in the future that appeal to you? That way, we can maybe even project a release date or something and have a meaningful conversation.

thank you.

i think im going to take the advice on trading it in for now. as of now i feel the vita is the superior handheld, my 3ds just sits in its case all day in my bag, i can use the credit to fully pay off soul sacrifice,cor better yet, pso2 when thats avalible for pre order, its official release date has finally got an initial announcement at feb 28

I'm glad you finally got the Vitassurance that you needed. Now run along, kid. ^.^

lol
im trying to understand why i should be feeling demoralized by this statement, but i feel more praised if anything... the vita really does have better games at this CURRENT time lol
---
PSN NAME: IzzyTehPwnr
XBL: Izzy The Owner
3 years ago#32
http://memphis.classicpartyrentals.com/assets/3444/popcorn_machine_MEM.jpg?1192815835
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
3 years ago#33
I have thought about getting a Vita, but for me there are like two games out that I would play. Here on the 3ds, there are so many, and with Animal Crossing, Luigi's Mansion just to name a few, I couldn't part. I am also looking forward to the system working with the Wii U.

I too am thrilled about PSO2. Either way, glad you game. I don't see why all the hate because someone doesn't agree. If anything we should be helping developers not go the easy way of shovelware. That is what makes me angry.
3 years ago#34
I'm playing PSO2 on my quad-core PC, for free.
---
[=[3DS]=]
[o+[___].::] > Sex
3 years ago#35
90sRetroGaming posted...
Hey don't forget Shante and the Pirate's Curse coming to the eShop next year as well. what a load of shovelware this title will be! -_-

Oh man I better get some more credit on my account so I'm ready for this wonderful release.
---
"Do you remember the episode where Ash caught a Pumbloom?"
"Dude!--" "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
3 years ago#36
Release dates are like that.

Just keep an eye out for SMT4 and DQVII announcements.
---
"And you see where that can lead you, into what mistakes and absurdities, when you are dealing with a man like Arsene Lupin."
3 years ago#37
urmomishawt04 posted...
From: Izzythewinner | Posted: 11/25/2012 1:59:07 AM | #006
plus i got ragnarok odyssey for my MH needs.

troll confirmed

WHAT ARE OPINIONS.
S***, you are all are a bunch of 8 year olds.
---
You only need to know two things to understand KH: Everyone is Sora, Everything is Xehanort's fault.
http://backloggery.com/Lord_Frood
3 years ago#38
Paradox421 posted...
90sRetroGaming posted...
Hey don't forget Shante and the Pirate's Curse coming to the eShop next year as well. what a load of shovelware this title will be! -_-

Oh man I better get some more credit on my account so I'm ready for this wonderful release.

lol
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
3 years ago#39
Izzythewinner posted...
NathanisDrake posted...
Izzythewinner posted...
malfion posted...
OP, you may as well just sell your 3DS and get something else. I'm super hyped for the next year (Pretty much every release appeals to me) and if I were in your position, I'd sell it now and buy it again later when games I want do come out.

This doesn't warrant a discussion either, since this entire thing is subjective (people won't be able to change your mind and vice versa). This thread is going to devolve into a stupid conflict at some point.

How about talking about games you have enjoyed on the system and what games you would like to see come out in the future that appeal to you? That way, we can maybe even project a release date or something and have a meaningful conversation.

thank you.

i think im going to take the advice on trading it in for now. as of now i feel the vita is the superior handheld, my 3ds just sits in its case all day in my bag, i can use the credit to fully pay off soul sacrifice,cor better yet, pso2 when thats avalible for pre order, its official release date has finally got an initial announcement at feb 28

I'm glad you finally got the Vitassurance that you needed. Now run along, kid. ^.^

lol
im trying to understand why i should be feeling demoralized by this statement, but i feel more praised if anything... the vita really does have better games at this CURRENT time lol

Sure it does...
---
[=[3DS]=]
[o+[___].::] > Your mom
3 years ago#40
Dude you should check out Dr Kawashima's Demon Training it's the only 3DS game I'm looking forward to.
---
Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. ~f00had
http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/EpicImmenseCurry.png
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. so umm... yeah. nothing left to look forward to on 3Ds

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived