so umm... yeah. nothing left to look forward to on 3Ds

#51Trailblazer34Posted 11/25/2012 3:41:01 AM
Izzythewinner posted...
Ulyaoth74 posted...
Have you checked out Monster Hunter? That doesn't interest you? That is a system seller and a game I've been waiting for for a while now.

played monster hunter millions of times over and over again. not to mention multiple versions, and im assuming many other people have aswell. plus i got ragnarok odyssey for my MH needs.

luigi's mansion? lold.

Casual dismissal of awesome game, check. Vita fanboyism, check. Praising of lame repitious spinoff of a Korean MMO, check. I think you and I are going to get along splendidly. Its not like you're exhibiting every kind of terrible behavior I fear from the modern gamer, no siree...
#52kakashik99992Posted 11/25/2012 4:01:06 AM
Izzythewinner posted...
Ulyaoth74 posted...
Have you checked out Monster Hunter? That doesn't interest you? That is a system seller and a game I've been waiting for for a while now.

played monster hunter millions of times over and over again. not to mention multiple versions, and im assuming many other people have aswell. plus i got ragnarok odyssey for my MH needs.

luigi's mansion? lold.

Sorry bro but your vitassurance(even on the 3DS board) won't save the overpriced dreamcast you brought from being discontinued haha

Not even when they sell it cheaper than the 3DS and with a lot of benefits the thing doesn't flop just let go and pray that your beloved Sony doesn't bankruptcy next year too haha
#53FefnirOmega13Posted 11/25/2012 4:29:12 AM
I'm gradually and gradually slipping into this mentality as more and more games come out and have glaring flaws or obnoxiously removing things from games that shouldn't have been taken out in the first place.

or maybe this poster is just salty because PMD4 is now looking rather dismal. You decide.
---
Bullet Hell fan, Cave and Touhou lover. <3 Patchouli Knowledge.
Playing: DeathSmiles, Fire Emblem 8, Rune Factory 3, Digimon World Dawn, Tales of Vesperia
#54CBratePosted 11/25/2012 5:05:17 AM
From: Izzythewinner | Posted: 11/25/2012 1:59:07 AM | #006
plus i got ragnarok odyssey for my MH needs.

troll confirmed

And yet, the troll is still successful.
---
To all the trolls out there, I have 173 users on my ignore list. Come at me. My list needs to grow...
The latest ignoree: Xander7756
#55NathanisDrakePosted 11/25/2012 5:28:20 AM
FefnirOmega13 posted...
or maybe this poster is just salty because PMD4 is now looking rather dismal. You decide.

Yup, Japanese review sites giving the game a near-perfect score sure makes the game dismal. >.>

I think I'll go with salty.
I'm gradually and gradually slipping into this mentality as more and
more games come out and have glaring flaws or obnoxiously removing
things from games that shouldn't have been taken out in the first
place.

The only game I can think of that suits your description is the new Paper Mario. But eh, I guess it's just human nature to exaggerate.
---
I hate fanboys, but VITA fanboys are the most obnoxious of the bunch
#56shampoowarriorPosted 11/25/2012 6:06:23 AM
RO for his MH needs
P4 for his SMTIV needs (lol)

Let me guess, LBP Karting for MK needs?
SH:BoM for his RE needs.
Disgaea 3 for FE needs.

Boy howdy, this here Viter system has it all!
---
Official Alice of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
http://backloggery.com/shampoowarrior
#57LunarRoarPosted 11/25/2012 6:29:55 AM(edited)
^I wouldn't sell Disgaea short. For what it's worth, those who are looking into quality SRPGs have nowhere past Disgaea to look at given how lengthy those games are.

Anyhow, that's too bad TC. I on the other hand have 7 games to look forward to next year (and that's just for the 3DS).
---
http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=lunarroar
Official Grand Master Assassin of New York (Assassin's Creed 3 board)
#58Izzythewinner(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 9:26:16 AM(edited)
LunarRoar posted...
^I wouldn't sell Disgaea short. For what it's worth, those who are looking into quality SRPGs have nowhere past Disgaea to look at given how lengthy those games are.

Anyhow, that's too bad TC. I on the other hand have 7 games to look forward to next year (and that's just for the 3DS).

all im trying to share with everyone one, is that th dang 3ds has been around for what 2 years now? and it hasnt gotten any titles that seriously blow things out of the water, like a final fantasy or a really good rpg that stole everyones attention.
---
PSN NAME: IzzyTehPwnr
XBL: Izzy The Owner
#59WesfanboyneverPosted 11/25/2012 9:29:34 AM
Izzythewinner posted...
LunarRoar posted...

all im trying to share with everyone one, is that th dang 3ds has been around for what 2 years now? and it hasnt gotten any titles that seriously blow things out of the water, like a final fantasy or a really good rpg that stole everyones attention.

Prof Layton vs Ace Attorney is a pretty big title...
---
What's to say really?
#60Remmy8199Posted 11/25/2012 9:32:07 AM
So umm....Castlevania comes out in March. Super Smash Bros. If it ever gets made. There's also That new Zelda game that's been rumored and Majora's Mask remake to look forward too. Plus the E-shop has had some nice gems on there. There's plenty of games coming out, you just gotta do some research.