so umm... yeah. nothing left to look forward to on 3Ds

#61robinhoekPosted 11/25/2012 9:39:13 AM
Paradox421 posted...
yep.

Animal Crossing, Monster Hunter, SMT4, Luigi's Mansion and Fire Emblem (and any other neato looking games) all sure do look terrible.

Such a good lineup. The wait for Animal Crossing is driving me crazy.
#62podracer35Posted 11/25/2012 9:46:34 AM
Paradox421 posted...
yep.

Animal Crossing, Monster Hunter, SMT4, Luigi's Mansion and Fire Emblem (and any other neato looking games) all sure do look terrible.

This. And then everyone seems to forget that the 3DS is eventually getting SSB4 too! And then there's still Zelda and Metroid that have yet to grace the console with new games! There's a lot to look forward to, imo.
---
http://i46.tinypic.com/28lvyvc.jpg Bum, bum, buh-da-dum, Ba-dah-dah-dada Iroh man.
3DS Friend Code: 0903-3152-6750
#63HalecticPosted 11/25/2012 1:54:51 PM(edited)
Dont forget Pokemon Mystery Dungeon which is very likely to get localized

There is also Etrian Odysey 4

MH does sell in NA, the problem the PSP had was for every 10 people who got a physical copy 100 people pirated it
---
Digimon World Dawn FC 000111545835
#64FefnirOmega13Posted 11/25/2012 8:55:51 PM
NathanisDrake posted...
FefnirOmega13 posted...
or maybe this poster is just salty because PMD4 is now looking rather dismal. You decide.

Yup, Japanese review sites giving the game a near-perfect score sure makes the game dismal. >.>

It is in comparison to Sky:

Only five starters
The quiz removed
Difficulty thrown out of the window (no hunger system in some places, enemy pokemon stop spawning after a while)
DLC dungeons
Unable to recruit certain pokemon (mainly legends)

And here's the biggest dealbreaker of all: THERE ARE ONLY 144 POKEMON IN THE GAME. And the majority of them are Black/White pokemon, with a scant selection from every other gen (6 from Gen 1, 10 from Gen 2, 6 from Gen 3 and 9 from Gen 4, for reference) which is absolutely ridiculous. This is not just a few event pokemon missing like Sky, this is about 70% of the roster MIA.

The one upside is the pretty 3D graphics, but they look like statues rather than as lifelike as Sky's sprites; and let's face it, what's the point of having 3D sprites if there are barely any pokemon to use?

I have no doubt they possibly plan to give us "gen wun DLC" whereby if we pay an exorbitant amount of money the game gets upgraded with the rest of the pokemon in a gen or an area type or whatever. Which is ridiculous, frankly, this game is a barebones effort compared to the other MD games.

This is disappointing, in fact; this is soul-crushing. This was the best excuse I had for a day 1 purchase save for Rune Factory 4, and I've even got the money for it ready- money I'm now spending on something else non-nintendo related (Halo 4) because this game is a flop compared to Sky.

The magnagate board is in an uproar over this, go look at the board if you don't believe me.
---
Bullet Hell fan, Cave and Touhou lover. <3 Patchouli Knowledge.
Playing: DeathSmiles, Fire Emblem 8, Rune Factory 3, Digimon World Dawn, Tales of Vesperia
#65PrinnyGod_Posted 11/26/2012 5:32:56 AM
not a single game on the release dates that peak any interest.
no hinted rumors of any noteworthy games, and the next conference wont be for quite some time... this all could have been fine if paper mario did not suck as hard as it did.

Are you seriously implying that those will be the only games out for the 3ds? Just because games haven't been announced doesn't mean they won't down the road. :|
---
I'm not really a god, dood. Please don't tell anyone.
#66PrinnyGod_Posted 11/26/2012 5:34:18 AM
Izzythewinner posted...
Ulyaoth74 posted...
Have you checked out Monster Hunter? That doesn't interest you? That is a system seller and a game I've been waiting for for a while now.

played monster hunter millions of times over and over again. not to mention multiple versions, and im assuming many other people have aswell. plus i got ragnarok odyssey for my MH needs.

luigi's mansion? lold.

Casual dismissal of awesome game, check. Vita fanboyism, check. Praising of lame repitious spinoff of a Korean MMO, check. I think you and I are going to get along splendidly. Its not like you're exhibiting every kind of terrible behavior I fear from the modern gamer, no siree...

Ragnarok Odyssey is not a bad game at all, I'd suggest you try it before knocking it.
---
I'm not really a god, dood. Please don't tell anyone.
#67NettoSaitoPosted 11/26/2012 5:39:45 AM
Fire Emblem
Animal Crossing
Bravely Default
Luigi's Mansion
Monster Hunter 3G

also they announced they would make games for the 3DS in the following series

Mario (more to come)
Zelda
Kirby
DK
Sonic
Resident Evil (they plan on making another)

There's also talk of a Metroid game, but as far as I know, Nintendo never actually said "Metroid 3D" like they did with the other games I listed.
---
3DS FC - [1203-9218-7780] | XBL - [NettoSaito] | PSN - [NettoSaito] Please PM me with your FC!
My Backloggery Game List - http://www.backloggery.com/NettoSaito
#68DarkStorm20191Posted 11/26/2012 7:25:33 AM
FefnirOmega13 posted...
NathanisDrake posted...
FefnirOmega13 posted...
or maybe this poster is just salty because PMD4 is now looking rather dismal. You decide.

Yup, Japanese review sites giving the game a near-perfect score sure makes the game dismal. >.>

It is in comparison to Sky:

Only five starters
The quiz removed
Difficulty thrown out of the window (no hunger system in some places, enemy pokemon stop spawning after a while)
DLC dungeons
Unable to recruit certain pokemon (mainly legends)

And here's the biggest dealbreaker of all: THERE ARE ONLY 144 POKEMON IN THE GAME. And the majority of them are Black/White pokemon, with a scant selection from every other gen (6 from Gen 1, 10 from Gen 2, 6 from Gen 3 and 9 from Gen 4, for reference) which is absolutely ridiculous. This is not just a few event pokemon missing like Sky, this is about 70% of the roster MIA.

The one upside is the pretty 3D graphics, but they look like statues rather than as lifelike as Sky's sprites; and let's face it, what's the point of having 3D sprites if there are barely any pokemon to use?

I have no doubt they possibly plan to give us "gen wun DLC" whereby if we pay an exorbitant amount of money the game gets upgraded with the rest of the pokemon in a gen or an area type or whatever. Which is ridiculous, frankly, this game is a barebones effort compared to the other MD games.

This is disappointing, in fact; this is soul-crushing. This was the best excuse I had for a day 1 purchase save for Rune Factory 4, and I've even got the money for it ready- money I'm now spending on something else non-nintendo related (Halo 4) because this game is a flop compared to Sky.

The magnagate board is in an uproar over this, go look at the board if you don't believe me.

^Yeah that game seems to have as many flaws as Mario Tennis Open it seems.

Yeah to be honest I usually pick the current gen of starters so the roster may be sad, but at least I can still choose the 2 Pkmn I planned on using anyway (Oshawott and Snivy.)

But only having 144 Pokemon is borderline a deal-breaker for me, AND the fact you can't do multiple missions in one go. Most Pokemon games take forever to lower in price, so if this game comes out in like E2, then I'd rather just get Luigi's Mansion 2 then.

But personally I'm hoping "Terry no wonderland 3D" will come out around June next year, that or even less likely Project X Zone.
---
NameNotKnown posted...
"There is a 0% chance of this happening."
#69Izzythewinner(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 7:10:01 AM
NettoSaito posted...
Fire Emblem
Animal Crossing
Bravely Default
Luigi's Mansion
Monster Hunter 3G

also they announced they would make games for the 3DS in the following series

Mario (more to come)
Zelda
Kirby
DK
Sonic
Resident Evil (they plan on making another)

There's also talk of a Metroid game, but as far as I know, Nintendo never actually said "Metroid 3D" like they did with the other games I listed.

When i see a release date(s) ill believe you.
---
PSN NAME: IzzyTehPwnr
XBL: Izzy The Owner
#70advocacyPosted 11/27/2012 7:52:11 AM
Izzythewinner posted...
not a single game on the release dates that peak any interest.
no hinted rumors of any noteworthy games, and the next conference wont be for quite some time... this all could have been fine if paper mario did not suck as hard as it did.

If your purpose in mentioning this is only to provoke or annoy other users, I think it best that you just shut up.
---
I'm coming at you, bro.