so umm... yeah. nothing left to look forward to on 3Ds

#71Izzythewinner(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 1:38:49 PM
advocacy posted...
Izzythewinner posted...
not a single game on the release dates that peak any interest.
no hinted rumors of any noteworthy games, and the next conference wont be for quite some time... this all could have been fine if paper mario did not suck as hard as it did.

If your purpose in mentioning this is only to provoke or annoy other users, I think it best that you just shut up.

Or you can take the advice given and.... Maybe trade it in for a PSV so it can ger more support? :D
---
PSN NAME: IzzyTehPwnr
XBL: Izzy The Owner
#72Rurouni720Posted 11/27/2012 2:14:27 PM
Izzythewinner posted...
advocacy posted...
Izzythewinner posted...
no hinted rumors of any noteworthy games, and the next conference wont be for quite some time... this all could have been fine if paper mario did not suck as hard as it did.

If your purpose in mentioning this is only to provoke or annoy other users, I think it best that you just shut up.

Or you can take the advice given and.... Maybe trade it in for a PSV so it can ger more support? :D

Either you are an incredibly narrow-minded when it comes to consoles or this post of yours reeks of ignorance.
#73advocacyPosted 11/27/2012 9:52:26 PM
Izzythewinner posted...
advocacy posted...
Izzythewinner posted...

Sorry, I don't buy handhelds for support, I buy them to play fun games. =)
---
I'm coming at you, bro.
#74SquareSidePosted 11/28/2012 1:24:09 AM
Fire Emblem
---
PSN/XBL - SquareSide
True 3DS Ambassador. Not a scrub who came in late and saved a buck.
#75badboyPosted 11/28/2012 1:25:25 AM
there are several games to look forward to. if you're not interested in them, maybe you should get a different console.
#76Shuo_RagnarokPosted 11/28/2012 2:29:02 AM
So....what was the purpose of this topic other than for Izzy to whine instead of win?
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC:4084-3346-5023
3DS FC: 5069-3924-4114