Do you have both version of 3DS...

#1mattfrankPosted 11/25/2012 6:35:51 AM
...but prefer/like the original better ??

3DSXL is overwhelmingly LARGE.
I once thought of upgrading my jpn 3ds as well....but after getting 3DSXL i consider keep ing it.
#2rizsparkyPosted 11/25/2012 6:52:22 AM
no.......I dont play my cosmos 3DS anymore
#3Jrx1Posted 11/25/2012 6:54:47 AM
Design-wise only, not screen-wise :P.
---
Official Cyrus of Pokemon Black Version 2 GameFAQs Boards
Claimed Palkia on the Pokemon Black Version 2 GameFAQs Boards
#4Kitt ThrustPosted 11/25/2012 6:56:38 AM
3DSXL is overwhelmingly LARGE.

you must have really tiny hands then.
---
Go Go Big Underpants !!!!
http://i.imgur.com/LBWlN.jpg - http://i.imgur.com/K0UBk.jpg - http://i.imgur.com/xzXVR.png
#5DeathSoul2000Posted 11/25/2012 7:01:29 AM
have both, take my regular when i go away + use it for games that look like ass on the xl(i.e. 3d land) xl is too large and clunky for when i go away therefore it stays at home.
#6SquirrelettePosted 11/25/2012 7:50:32 AM
I don't have an XL but my mom does and I played hers. You couldn't pay me enough to take an XL, honestly. And before someone chimes in "LULZ, butthurt much? You just can't afford an XL", I can assure you that that plays ZERO role in the decision. I wouldn't want one if they were half the price of the regular ones.
---
~" A chat with you, and somehow death loses its sting."~
#7Wynters387Posted 11/25/2012 8:00:33 AM
Squirrelette posted...
I don't have an XL but my mom does and I played hers. You couldn't pay me enough to take an XL, honestly. And before someone chimes in "LULZ, butthurt much? You just can't afford an XL", I can assure you that that plays ZERO role in the decision. I wouldn't want one if they were half the price of the regular ones.

Hey I'm with you I prefer the original. However; I'm not one to buy multiple variations of a system. Unless my 3DS breaks I won't buy another one till the next generation.

Who tells you'lulz you're poor" ?
---
Remember Senor, crafter of love.
President of the NDF
#8n00bsaib0tPosted 11/25/2012 8:35:26 AM(edited)

Everyone on the 3DS board with an XL who sees someone prefer the 3DS to the XL.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#9SquirrelettePosted 11/25/2012 8:49:25 AM
n00bsaib0t posted...

Everyone on the 3DS board with an XL who sees someone prefer the 3DS to the XL.

Yeah, ^this^. It's the go-to assumption by most of the XL lovers if you say you don't want an XL. I didn't want one before, but I ***certainly*** didn't want one after I'd seen and played one. Zen Pinball looks like crap on it. That was the first thing I tried to do on it but after about 5 seconds I was like "Nope, I'm done with this" and handed it back. If something that looks incredible on the regular one looks like crap on the XL, I don't even want to know what DS games look like, or something that doesn't have fantastic graphics to begin with.

And what's the deal with the loose back cover?? I had to remove her memory card and couldn't believe it when the back cover peeled away! Poor move, Nintendo.
---
~" A chat with you, and somehow death loses its sting."~
#10RYeBlackPosted 11/25/2012 8:55:46 AM
I have both but still playing the original.

I play 2-3 games on a regular basis (using the original and XL)