Do you have both version of 3DS...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Do you have both version of 3DS...

User Info: mattfrank

mattfrank
4 years ago#1
...but prefer/like the original better ??

3DSXL is overwhelmingly LARGE.
I once thought of upgrading my jpn 3ds as well....but after getting 3DSXL i consider keep ing it.

User Info: rizsparky

rizsparky
4 years ago#2
no.......I dont play my cosmos 3DS anymore

User Info: Jrx1

Jrx1
4 years ago#3
Design-wise only, not screen-wise :P.
Official Cyrus of Pokemon Black Version 2 GameFAQs Boards
Claimed Palkia on the Pokemon Black Version 2 GameFAQs Boards

User Info: Kitt Thrust

Kitt Thrust
4 years ago#4
3DSXL is overwhelmingly LARGE.

you must have really tiny hands then.
Go Go Big Underpants !!!!
http://i.imgur.com/LBWlN.jpg - http://i.imgur.com/K0UBk.jpg - http://i.imgur.com/xzXVR.png

User Info: DeathSoul2000

DeathSoul2000
4 years ago#5
have both, take my regular when i go away + use it for games that look like ass on the xl(i.e. 3d land) xl is too large and clunky for when i go away therefore it stays at home.

User Info: Squirrelette

Squirrelette
4 years ago#6
I don't have an XL but my mom does and I played hers. You couldn't pay me enough to take an XL, honestly. And before someone chimes in "LULZ, butthurt much? You just can't afford an XL", I can assure you that that plays ZERO role in the decision. I wouldn't want one if they were half the price of the regular ones.
~" A chat with you, and somehow death loses its sting."~

User Info: Wynters387

Wynters387
4 years ago#7
Squirrelette posted...
I don't have an XL but my mom does and I played hers. You couldn't pay me enough to take an XL, honestly. And before someone chimes in "LULZ, butthurt much? You just can't afford an XL", I can assure you that that plays ZERO role in the decision. I wouldn't want one if they were half the price of the regular ones.

Hey I'm with you I prefer the original. However; I'm not one to buy multiple variations of a system. Unless my 3DS breaks I won't buy another one till the next generation.

Who tells you'lulz you're poor" ?
Remember Senor, crafter of love.
President of the NDF

User Info: n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t
4 years ago#8

Everyone on the 3DS board with an XL who sees someone prefer the 3DS to the XL.
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile

User Info: Squirrelette

Squirrelette
4 years ago#9
n00bsaib0t posted...

Everyone on the 3DS board with an XL who sees someone prefer the 3DS to the XL.

Yeah, ^this^. It's the go-to assumption by most of the XL lovers if you say you don't want an XL. I didn't want one before, but I ***certainly*** didn't want one after I'd seen and played one. Zen Pinball looks like crap on it. That was the first thing I tried to do on it but after about 5 seconds I was like "Nope, I'm done with this" and handed it back. If something that looks incredible on the regular one looks like crap on the XL, I don't even want to know what DS games look like, or something that doesn't have fantastic graphics to begin with.

And what's the deal with the loose back cover?? I had to remove her memory card and couldn't believe it when the back cover peeled away! Poor move, Nintendo.
~" A chat with you, and somehow death loses its sting."~

User Info: RYeBlack

RYeBlack
4 years ago#10
I have both but still playing the original.

I play 2-3 games on a regular basis (using the original and XL)
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Do you have both version of 3DS...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived