The regular 3DS' build quality is terrible...

#21NnamzPosted 11/25/2012 5:09:58 PM
NathanisDrake posted...
DeathSoul2000 posted...
how can you claim the 3ds is terrible when the xl is equally crap?

Can't afford an XL? Oh, you~

You sound like a Vita fanboy.

Anyway, yes, the regular 3DS build quality is horrible. The fact that it scratches itself aside, it was cheaply made, super fragile, had a tiny screen, weak hinges, terrible stylus placement, pointed edges, and all the new things like the 3D slider clicking or the hinges locking on the XL are lacking on the regular model.

XL is superior in virtually every way.
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 3780 - 9095 - 9402 <-- Inbox me your FC.
#22NettoSaitoPosted 11/25/2012 5:49:45 PM
k925457 posted...
i got a 3ds xl it is way better than my bros 3ds it pisses me off how dirty it gets and how small it is

The XL gets just as dirty, it's just that it's not made out of the glossy plastic so it doesn't show as much.

Still how can you complain that the original 3DS is cheaply made, while Nintendo flat out stated the XL was a budget system? They used cheaper parts, and didn't include an AC Adapter with it lol. I'm not saying that the original 3DS is much better, but it isn't as flimsy. (Although you're right about the edges of the outer shell lol, mine can be pushed in to make a creaking sound, while I haven't seen that on the XL.)
---
3DS FC - [1203-9218-7780] | XBL - [NettoSaito] | PSN - [NettoSaito] Please PM me with your FC!
My Backloggery Game List - http://www.backloggery.com/NettoSaito
#23Buttery_ToastPosted 11/25/2012 7:26:13 PM
Mine's still perfectly fine. I even sat on it once. No damage at all. O:
---
My body is always Reggie.
Currently playing: nothing. :(